Click here to add your name:While he sat on the oversight board of a Texas cancer research center, some of Greg Abbott’s biggest political contributors were given $42 million in taxpayer funds.
The corruption on Greg Abbott’s watch was the subject of an investigation and indictment by the Travis County District Attorney.This is just more proof that Greg Abbott always puts his political allies before hardworking Texans -- even when those Texans are cancer patients.
That’s just plain wrong. Tell Greg Abbott that Texas families are more important than his political allies -- click here to add your name.
The state’s cancer research institute should be a beacon of hope for the thousands of Texans struggling to fight cancer. Instead, Greg Abbott allowed it to become a piggy bank for his political donors.
Texas can’t afford a governor like Greg Abbott. Wendy will be a governor who fights for all Texans. She is the person we deserve to have fighting for us in Austin.
Sign the petition right now.
Thank you for your action today, Friend.
Deputy Campaign Manager
Wendy R. Davis for Governor, Inc.
Received this e-mail from Wendy Davis' (D. TX) gubernatorial campaign today:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Sherri in TX, LakeSuperior, peacestpete, myboo, JamieG from Md, watercarrier4diogenes, Vatexia, Laurel in CA, Pinto Pony, FloridaSNMOM, JGibson, MartyM, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...22 comments 33 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...374 comments 277 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- 356 comments 449 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 206 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...815 comments 536 Recs
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...15 comments 7 Recs
- How stupid is the right-wing media? Stupid enough ...45 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.