Click here to add your name:Earlier this year, 77,000 Wisconsinites lost their health care coverage because Scott Walker put politics ahead of problem solving when he refused to expand BadgerCare.
A governor shouldn’t stand with tea party extremists above what is best for Wisconsin. But that’s exactly what Scott Walker did in refusing to bring back our federal tax dollars to expand BadgerCare.
As your governor, I will put the health and needs of Wisconsin families above politics and accept federal funds for BadgerCare. Now I’m calling on Walker to do the same – and I need your help.
Sign my petition calling on Scott Walker to stop putting politics above Wisconsin families and accept federal funds for BadgerCare expansion.
I’m proud to be an advocate for health care coverage in Wisconsin. Accepting federal funds for the BadgerCare expansion would help thousands of Wisconsinites gain health care coverage. It would bring our tax dollars back to Wisconsin and put them to work helping people right here at home.
Walker could have done the right thing -- like twenty-six other Governors from both sides of the aisle -- and accepted billions of dollars that would fuel our state economy.
It’s the commonsense thing to do.
But it’s going to take every one of us to make it happen -- and that’s why I need you to stand with me right now. Can I count on you?
Being governor means putting the people first. Join me in demanding that Scott Walker prioritize Wisconsin families above playing politics.
You deserve a governor who will stand up for Wisconsin families and champion health care coverage in Wisconsin.
Thanks for standing with me.
Received this e-mail today from Mary Burke's (D. WI) gubernatorial campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
kalihikane, maybeeso in michigan, LakeSuperior, myboo, ruleoflaw, JVolvo, Amber6541, plankbob, Maximilien Robespierre, BRog, OldJackPine, Jollie Ollie Orange, Mike Kahlow, kfunk937, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...23 comments 33 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...375 comments 277 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- 356 comments 449 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 207 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...815 comments 536 Recs
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...15 comments 7 Recs
- How stupid is the right-wing media? Stupid enough ...45 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.