As you can see by Itzl's concerned look, this group is for us to check in at to let people know we are alive, doing OK, and not affected by such things as heat, blizzards, floods, wild fires, hurricanes, tornadoes, power outages, or other such things that could keep us off DKos. It's also so we can find other Kossacks nearby for in-person checks when other methods of communication fail - a buddy system. Members come here to check in. If you're not here, or anywhere else on DKos, and there are adverse conditions in your area (floods, heatwaves, hurricanes, etc.), we and your buddy are going to check up on you. If you are going to be away from your computer for a day or a week, let us know here. We care!If you'd like to be part of the Itzl Alert Network, please leave a comment asking to join, or send us a message asking to join. We'd love to have you. The bigger our network, the less likely someone will be stranded all alone.We have split up the publishing duties, but we welcome everyone in IAN to do daily diaries for the group! Every member is an editor, so anyone can take a turn when they have something to say, photos and music to share, a cause to promote or news!Monday: BadKitties
Ok, we have a current diary schedule. If you would like to fill in, either post in thread or send FloridaSNMom a Kosmail with the date. If you need someone to fill in, ditto. FSNMom is here on and off through the day usually from around 9:30 or 10 am eastern to around 11 pm eastern.
Thursday: Art ah zen
In case, you couldn't tell from the pictures....the score was Dogs 1....Kid 0....Lil bit got pinned, buried and covered in a pair of puppies on the sofa.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
chimene, Pam from Calif, bigjacbigjacbigjac, Youffraita, luckylizard, swampyankee, FloridaSNMOM, jan4insight, carolanne, Glen The Plumber, broths, weck, Portia Elm, Kit RMP, trkingmomoe
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Caedy
- Tuesday! Today is: Get Out Your Guitar Day National Shut-in Visitation Day Satisfied Staying Single Day (Notice the backlash against Valentine's day here?) More below the fold. As you ...29 comments 15 Recs
- Good evening and welcome to Monday Group Meditation, we will be sitting from 7:30 to 10:00 PM EST. It is not necessary to sit for the entire extended time, which is set up to make it convenient for ...30 comments 10 Recs
- Good morning Kosacks! Happy Holiday's from myself and the little Targ in training! Kids go back to school soon, and I wanted to take the chance before that happens, and while the holiday guests ...7 comments 19 Recs
- Sunday again. The first for the year. I started my one New Year resolution when I got up on Wednesday - and the fact that 12 hours later, the small of my back was no longer hurting is a good ...33 comments 18 Recs
- I consider myself a moderately intelligent woman, yet in concept and in practice I don't understand forgiveness. It seems like a make-believe thing. Like if you believe in Santa, he will bring you ...152 comments 37 Recs
- It’s Tuesday! And as Tuesdays have become a traditional day of poetry for our group, and because I’m not as good with free verse as BigJacx3.. I thought I’d write about Limericks. As you can ...41 comments 18 Recs
- The King of Sweden, Carl XVI Gustaf, wears absolutely the best hats EVER. Forget Royal garden parties, royal weddings, Philip Treacy, or the Kentucky Derby. The King RULES. Heh =) **** Monday! As ...52 comments 17 Recs
- In 1975, the Wyoming County Bi-Centennial Singers organized to promote musical and theatrical productions in rural Wyoming County NY.31 comments 15 Recs
- (Cross-posted at The Makeshift Academic ) Richard Mayhew over at Balloon Juice just pointed out a very important (but little known) part of health reform: subsidies for low-income people to ...3 comments 14 Recs
- Welcome to the Street Prophets Coffee Hour. This is an open thread where we can share our thoughts and comments about the day. I recently did a short walk along a creek near my home and thought I’...11 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.