It is seldom to the point of never that I get ripped off for anything. Well some people owe me around 400 dollars for work put in. Yes wage theft, the one woman I worked with (not going back) said the owner used to keep some credit card tips. This is bad news. Worse, and this is a public service, don't ever eat there. Trust me. OMG, so many problems, bad problems. So the place is Renner's in Multnomah Village. More to follow.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
fcvaguy, PeterHug, bubbanomics, TrueBlueMountaineer, Buckeye Nut Schell, jakebob, Onomastic, Whimsical Rapscallion, Horace Boothroyd III, LoreleiHI
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Drewid
- SPOILER WARNING: A late night gathering for non-serious palaver that does not speak of that night's show. Posting a spoiler will get you brollywhacked. You don't want that to happen to you.14 comments 5 Recs
- Please read and follow instructions before opening. Or consult your physician. This is a noncontroversial topic, no flame zone. SPOILER WARNING: A latenight gathering for non-serious palaver that ...15 comments 6 Recs
- I hadn't planned on voting today. But I did. GOTV by Chitown Kev I voted this morning. Since I live considerably north of Howard Street, I did not ...132 comments 68 Recs
- Have you ever been in a discussion in an ostensibly progressive or Left venue only to suddenly find someone promoting a meme that seems drawn directly from the swamps of far Right extremism? Have ...384 comments 29 Recs
- Please read and follow instructions before opening. Or consult your physician. This is a noncontroversial topic, no flame zone. SPOILER WARNING: A latenight gathering for non-serious palaver that ...25 comments 6 Recs
- This article was originally posted on my new blog: thecenterhold.com Reflections on holy week. How are Christians seen by the rest of the world? I am a Christian, and this is the most important ...29 comments 13 Recs
- Commentary: African American Scientists and Inventors by Black Kos Editor, Sephius1 James Edward Maceo West (born February 10, 1931 in Farmville, Prince Edward County, Virginia) is an American ...178 comments 68 Recs
- A line from this recommended diary . The full quote: The most common tactic employed by Obama supporters, when deflecting criticism away from the president, is to play the race card. But that ploy ...1103 comments 386 Recs
- Please read and follow instructions before opening. Or consult your physician. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER ...39 comments 7 Recs
- You filthy murderer! How dare you?! http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-obama Zimmerman goes on to express that he feels victimized by President Barack Obama. "...215 comments 214 Recs
- No current results.