Click here to add your name:I know I say this a lot, but I'm so proud of the campaign Alison has put together since entering this race one year ago.
One of the things I'm most proud of is Alison's commitment to standing with hardworking Kentucky families, including seniors.
Once elected U.S. Senator, I know Alison will work hard to protect the benefits and programs that seniors like me have paid into over a lifetime of hard work. She knows we deserve what we've earned.
She will support policies that strengthen programs like Social Security and Medicare, while also preserving these programs for our children and grandchildren.
That's why I'm asking you to stand with Alison's campaign today.
Sign our petition and tell Mitch McConnell that it's time to put seniors and hardworking families first.While Alison will always stand up for seniors and future generations, Mitch McConnell's record says he'll do just the opposite. He’s voted to turn Medicare into a voucher system, voted to increase seniors' out-of-pocket costs, and voted to raise the Medicare eligibility age.
That's why we need to stand with Alison – we can't afford another six years of Mitch McConnell's failed leadership.
After a lifetime of hard work, Kentucky seniors deserve better.
Stand with me today and add your name to our petition.
Thank you for everything you’re doing to support Kentucky and my granddaughter.
Received this e-mail from Alison Lundergan Grimes' (D KY) grandmother on behalf of her granddaughter's U.S. Senate campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
scribeboy, ColoTim, yoduuuh do or do not, TomP, Empower Ink, MKinTN, ScottyUrb, Youffraita, elwior, JamieG from Md, greengemini, FarWestGirl, Carolyn in Oregon, Vatexia, CoyoteMarti, Pinto Pony, BRog, avsp, peterfallow, ET3117, librarisingnsf, prettymeadow, skepticalcitizen, BMScott, brightlite
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed ...44 comments 43 Recs
- Yummy! Mmmm, mmmm! Nothing like a nice, cold glass of chemicals to wet your whistle: An analysis of ...31 comments 26 Recs
- Over the last decade, Pennsylvania has emerged as a powerhouse when it comes to drilling and pumping and making money off of natural gas— ...4 comments 8 Recs
- Republican gubernatorial candidate James Comer The May 19 Kentucky GOP gubernatorial primary may be one for the books. Last week, we learned that a blogger named Michael Adams was accusing state ...29 comments 22 Recs
- Republican Sen. John McCain PPP surveys both the GOP primary and general elections in Arizona, and let's just say ...54 comments 37 Recs
- The Labor Department ...4 comments 9 Recs
- Minority Leader Harry Reid is promising to give ol' ...25 comments 36 Recs
- Democratic Rep. Patrick Murphy (at left) On Monday, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee offered its endorsement to Rep. Patrick Murphy in Florida's open-seat ...57 comments 4 Recs
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...24 comments 34 Recs
- No current results.