This is a follow up to a story presented last month. Home Depot customer service continues to deny that they advertise on Rush Limbaugh, even when given hard evidence that their Blinds.com subsidiary continues to advertise on that program. The customer service rep refused to acknowledge Blinds.com being a unit of Home Depot so she ended the conversation and hung up. Note the plug by Rush Limbaugh before the commercial break during the Rush Limbaugh program from July 16 and captured for the the world to hear in the Blinds.com/Home Depot entry in the Stop Rush database This writer strongly encourages everyone who is reading this piece to contact Home Depot at 1-800-466-3337 and if you have a Home Depot card, cut up the card like I did and mail it with your letter of complaint to Home Depot. The Home Depot boycott is in full swing.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by steelbeard1
- Brian Glicklich, head PR man and spokesperson for The Rush Limbaugh Show recently wrote an opinion piece stating he is very upset about 'hate speech' on Twitter. Never mind that he's been ...62 comments 79 Recs
- Another day in post-racial America. This time in Florida's panhandle, where a group of Michigan high schools students and administrators were touring Florida colleges. Their bus broke down and the ...245 comments 278 Recs
- The home of 'hate radio' including The Rush Limbaugh Show, has had a bad day, bad week, bad quarter, and bad year. Billboard Magazine reports IHeart ...53 comments 110 Recs
- It seems the larger mainstream media outlets like Time Magazine are starting to realize that 'small-fry' social media outlets have become a force to be reckoned with. Last week, I published ...287 comments 454 Recs
- ...96 comments 232 Recs
- Looks as though the self-proclaimed 'Mayor Of Real-zville' is more ...115 comments 98 Recs
- Yes, it's true. Conservative 'hate radio' talk show host, Rush Limbaugh, is having such a hard time getting and keeping sponsors for his show due to the national boycott, he's airing promo ads of ...38 comments 67 Recs
- Bloomberg's Richard Rubin and Kathleen ...167 comments 47 Recs
- The man is desperate and pathetic. Rush Limbaugh now has a posse of media ...247 comments 367 Recs
- Rush Limbaugh, bless his cold little heart, claims he has cracked a major ...179 comments 297 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.