After I committed to vote, the email asked me for a #1more selfie.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by 22niel
- Marc Benioff, executive of Salesforce the international CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Giant took a stand today in the passage of Indiana's "religious freedom" legislation. Today we are ...192 comments 406 Recs
- President Obama marked the 5th anniversary of Obamacare ...42 comments 128 Recs
- One week ago, BeninSC posted a diary noting that the Republicans are "a party of Orwellian deception" and urging us to ...shine the biggest light on the superiority of Democratic morality. Of doing ...255 comments 733 Recs
- That $460,000 buys a lot of bread bags. Senator Joni Ernst, the newly elected senator from Iowa, gave the Republican response to President Obama's State of the Union address on Tuesday. In her ...475 comments 390 Recs
- A clueless Ted Cruz rages against Net Neutrality After Ted Cruz sent out the tweet above, he got some surprisingly vicious comments–from conservatives. A sample of the feedback left on ...192 comments 350 Recs
- i saw four teens on bikes leave the youth center together, riding away from me. a young woman was walking toward me. when the teens saw the woman, two kept going, but one turned around and ...199 comments 365 Recs
- Okay, folks: Hit the streets, hit the phones, knock on doors: get people to vote, and drag ‘em to the polls. Now is the time! PISS OFF THE GOP… and … VOTE !!!73 comments 209 Recs
- So I made a little comment in another diary about how it's not your religious beliefs that matter, it's how you put them into practice. The comment is behind a hidden comment so I won't link it. ...798 comments 423 Recs
- Senator Wendy Davis visited the University of Houston to give a speech detailing corruption in the state of Texas. She ...53 comments 86 Recs
- (By popular request of readers this diary has been updated and republished at the following link where under Daily Kos rules, reader participation through comments may now be accepted whereas the ...269 comments 225 Recs