First I thought it was my imagination. So I hit the "Replay" button on my remote. Sure enough, Luke "Ace" Russert referred to the Iraqi Sunnis as the "Sushis." Was he dreaming about lunch at that early hour, or is this one of the pitfalls of reading off a teleprompter. Or was he just being "Luke?"
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by mojave mike
- I am breaking out the scary clown faces for this one. You made me do it, David Brooks I usually avoid David Brooks, I really do. Sure, he said something ...105 comments 81 Recs
- Pat "Brown People Scare Me" ...200 comments 209 Recs
- Now is the time for Democrats to cripple the GOP and pre-sweep 2012. Opportunities like this come rarely. The Republican budget plan to kill Medicare is wildly unpopular. Americans overwhelmingly ...293 comments 480 Recs
- In which I listen to the reactions of Beck, Hannity, Savage, et al. regarding the demise of Osama Bin Laden -- so you don't have to... 1) All the credit should go to Bush. 2) ...269 comments 329 Recs
- The Obama Administration has yet to adopt the recommendations of the Prison Rape Elimination Commission (established by the Bush Congress) despite the 88,500 adults inmates who were raped in 2009. ...23 comments 35 Recs
- The United States of America is more secure. President Barack Obama is alert. He is vigilant. He is ever watchful and it is apparent that our nation has an extensive network of eyes and ears around ...17 comments 20 Recs
- As a bit of a wonk on Middle Eastern affairs, I admit to being struck by, and then obsessed by, the quotation from Christine O’Donnell’s appearance ...42 comments 32 Recs
- 44 comments 27 Recs
- On the left side of Nate Silver’s 538 website , you can see a breakdown of the Senate outlook for 2010. Nate has assigned a percentage to each race,36 comments 7 Recs
- Tuesday marked 40 years since the Kent State Massacre. It was one of the most important moments in American history, triggering the only nationwide student strike we’ve ever seen, animating ...303 comments 539 Recs
mojave mike's Tags
- No current results.
mojave mike's Blogroll
- No current results.