Posting History for 4CasandChlo
|Absolutely Free Advice to HRC Campaign
I rarely write diaries, so when I do, you can bet there's a damn good reason - plus they tend to be well-received, so.... We're in the first full weekend of the godforsaken Sunday morning shows ...
|They Support Wilson
It didn't occur to me until just now, watching the anger rise on the streets of Ferguson. Throughout the day, when I heard the announcement would take place at 9:00 eastern time and 8:00 local time,
|Get off you Kossax occassionaly: Blog Local, be smart, sensitive and get crushed by jackasses
No one here needs to be told just how toxic the relationship between the competing political sides have become. It is frustrating to engage conservatives in political talk. I swear to God and Dog ...
|Need to Kill an Hour?? Travel the World!
Most of us have precious little time to do the things we need to do. Still, whether waiting in an airport, a doctor's appointment or just needing a fifteen minute break, we all need to find ...
|"Beat by a bunch 'a little girls": How to Succeed Over Corporate America
I wrote what I consider to be a key to success in a comment and a very nice Kossack said they were putting on their refrigerator. It concerned the twitter craze with "Good-Bye GOP" and my general ...
|Kos Humor Op: Things Alex Jones SHOULD be worried about
Our fearless leader, has rightly encouraged us to use more humor in order to increase page views. Given that he is concerned with page views, so should we who love this community. So, as noted about,
|The President's Last, Best Chance: Going Long
Prologue The last week has seen a needed increase in diaries focused upon the big picture agenda of our government elite. The agenda has no end point, no "goal" beyond increasing its own pace. Does ...
|Elephants in America: The growing weight of conservative nullification
Note: My left click is broken and I can't afford a new computer. Thus I am unable to link or provide the graphics that make diaries so compelling. Recognizing that weakness, I feel strongly enough ...
|World's Gettin' Hot - "Got Water?" The Idiocy of Water Law
Whisky is for drinkin' but water, water is for fightin' Old Western Water Adage Through shameless flattery, I have been persuaded by some people - who for the purposes of ...
|European Common Sense at Work: Ultra High Speed Trains
This entire diary is based upon a show on the Science Channel and therefore will be "link bereft" but the ideas, the facts and the reasons why it can never happen here will be explored. We already ...
|Beggars Can't be Choosers! Good News for the Totally Desperate!!
MSNBC this morning, another anchor talking with nauseatingly manufactored sympathy to an unemployed person, dripping with condescension as he says "good luck to you and your family" - - the man ...
|I just saw a man shot to death.
Yes, right from my couch, I saw a man, one I never knew but now have huge feelings for, shot dead. He was unarmed. He was angry, probably hungry, armed only with his sense of decency.
|Konsensus: But, what are WE prepared to do about it? Action ideas.
Until the week after the election, while I was waiting to see how the President would respond, I was still an apologist for this Administration. I was upset, but willing to put most of the blame on ...
|FOX NEWS 101: "Above all, have no shame" Updated
This is my second diary now whereby I intentionally watch Fox and report what I see to my dear Kossack friends. I watch about a half hour, once a week, just to see what issues the Corporatists/...
|-Breaking- Last 30 Minutes on Fox News
I did it. I did it for you. I did it to challenge myself. I wanted to see if the "slant" was as bad as I remember. Here, I give you, my fellow Kossacks, a brief breakdown of the News according ...
|Update: Reports of Goldman attempting settlement with SEC: NOOO, Nothing could be worse
This is going to be short and sweet because this issue is so simple that it is more like your drivers license exam than a MENSA test. There is a report in the NY Post (yes, I know) that GS is ...
|A Cure For Opiate Addiction in Afflicted Doctors, Lawyers and Bankers
Vicodin, hydrocodone, Lor-Tab, oxycodone, oxycontin, percocet. You have heard of them. They are a miracle cure for those in chronic pain, allowing people who otherwise would suffer needless ...
|Another, Perhaps Stronger Way to Pressure Whole Food
In no way can I justify this being a diary, but I feel that for all the good comments that have been said and diaries written I think that we have left one area unaddressed and I feel so strongly ...
|I Lost My Job An Hour Ago
I took friday off to go visit my brother in Austin, my boss knew that I was doing so, we had a wonderful weekend. He is a student, so I paid the $160 for good seats down low and for all the dinners.
|Palin Fueled Limbaugh Reaches Dangerous Territory
This is meant to follow up on the diary already posted concerning the hate speach that has been infused into the campaign and the dangerous areas we soon could be entering. I have kept my eye on ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by 4CasandChlo
- Republican Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson appeared on The Ed Show where he spoke about President Obama's unprecedented agreement with Iran. Wilkerson, unlike most Republicans and quite a ...162 comments 413 Recs
- (photo: Occupy Wall Street, 2011 by Paul Stein ) From Paul Krugman in The New York Times : Ah: I see that there was a Twitter exchange among Brad DeLong, James Pethokoukis,290 comments 469 Recs
- The rate of Global Warming is accelerating at a faster pace and will continue to warm for decades to come. That is the alarming conclusion in a letter written by climate researchers to the ...43 comments 103 Recs
- #154 of My Stupid State Most Floridians don't even know who they are. I wish I didn't. You probably haven't heard of them. But you are paying them. TIME magazine has called them the "First ...108 comments 376 Recs
- During Benjamin Netanyahu's speech before Congress today, the prime minister of Israel blatantly attacked President Obama's ...118 comments 143 Recs
- The Republican News Network (aka Fox News) is taking a hard turn away from domestic issues in advance of the 2016 election cycle. For the past several years Fox and the rest of the Right-Wing Media ...34 comments 30 Recs
- All he is saying, is give war a chance Benjamin Netanyahu seems to think that standing and speaking before the Congress of the United States will make him look big right before an election back home.262 comments 542 Recs
- So this is my first diary, I’m not much of a writer, but I had all these thoughts in my head and this seemed like a good place where I can share them with like-minded people and receive feedback. ...12 comments 18 Recs
- [The original title of this diary was "Obama must be lurking on DailyKos", I've changed it since it was distracting from the message.] The Washington Post reports he said the following at the ...505 comments 416 Recs
- All right, so I'm gonna take his portrait ...268 comments 190 Recs
- No current results.