Below you'll find recent contributions related to Anakai's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Kaua'i official to Syngenta: Don't spray our schools with pesticides banned in your country
||Karen from Maui||05/05/2015||7|
Recommended by Anakai
- It started when one person wrote this diary , making the argument common among white progressive circles that the Democratic Party lost populists (as well as Americans in general) because they ...51 comments 35 Recs
- One week ago, BeninSC posted a diary noting that the Republicans are "a party of Orwellian deception" and urging us to ...shine the biggest light on the superiority of Democratic morality. Of doing ...255 comments 733 Recs
- Zombies aren't just on TV. And they're not just shambling across the pages of low rent fiction. They're really here... only they're bigger than you might have expected. Because it's not ...63 comments 135 Recs
- This week, House Republicans selected Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan as the next chairman of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee. That lofty perch, the AP was quick to proclaim, gives Ryan "a ...84 comments 96 Recs
- It seems like much attention these days is on the widely proclaimed declining state of American public education and the determined push to turn it into a for-profit business at the ...59 comments 95 Recs
- 1. Conservatives opposed the Founding Fathers, the American Revolution and a lot of other righteous stuff as well. By definition a conservative is one who wishes to preserve and/or restore ...196 comments 561 Recs
- This is a must read. Here's the first few sentences: All we fought for in Iraq is on the cusp of vanishing. That’s what Mitt Romney says. We fought for. We fought for. We. Oh, so it’s we now, ...94 comments 255 Recs
- ...this June 6th to remember what it means to be a progressive Democrat. What's possible. The nature of courage, and the necessity of hope. Today is the 46th anniversary of an event that changed ...7 comments 9 Recs
- I don't want to hear another word about GOP lawmakers chest-thumping and foaming-at-the-mouth about the fact that Obama traded, without the requisite 30-day notice to Congress, five indefinitely ...268 comments 361 Recs
- There are now two cases before the Supreme Court asserting the right of for-profit corporations to have religious beliefs and to enforce those beliefs on all of its employees. Some conservatives ...72 comments 56 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.