Posting History for BKGyptian89
|How The Florida Supreme Court Could Redraw The State's Congressional Map
In case you haven't been noticing what’s going on in Florida, last week the state’s supreme court ruled that legislators will have to testify in front of the court regarding the 2012 ...
|Kathleen Kane Continues To Make Tom Corbett's Life Miserable
What a real Attorney General looks like Only a month in office, and Pennsylvania Attorney Gen. Kathleen Kane has been on a roll. Last Friday she took a huge step in curbing gun ...
|The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia
Sen. Saxby "Shameless" (R-GA) So by now you know last Friday, the senior Republican Senator from Georgia, Saxby Chambliss decided to call it quits. Knowing the he was going to face an inevitable ...
|Romney Summed Up in A Nutshell
On occasion I watch, or at least follow The Young Turks. There's some days where I agree with Cenk, and there's other days when I don't. Whether you agree with him or not, this is one of those where ...
|Harry Reid Lays The Smackdown To Scott Brown
Feel the wrath! I never cared for Scott Brown, and neither does Harry Reid. After ...
|'12 Senate Races: Final Edition
Arizona (D) Rich Carmona v (R) Jeff Flake Open seat: (R) Jon Kyl retiring This is a race that Jeff flake shouldn't be struggling in, but he is. Carmona has run a real strong race, and has this ...
|Thompson Caught Redhanded In Holding Iranian Stocks
Tommy Thompson has been going around Wisconsin, stating that his Democratic opponent Tammy Baldwin has been quote "soft on Iran". Thompson had made the statement in a ...
|PA-AG: Battled Tested Kane Still Standing Strong
Pennsylvania's next Attorney General Pennsylvania Democrats are poised to win an office that has eluded them for years. Since the Attorney General office ...
|Thank You Todd Akin!
I just want to thank Rep. Todd Akin for re-exposing the Republicans true feelings when it comes to womens health. Akin is not sorry for what he said. No, no, no he's sorry that he said what he and ...
|Obama Campaign To Blanket Tampa Airwaves During RNC
So this comes at a great time with Romney recently selecting Paul Ryan as his running mate. Whether he likes it are not, by essential picking Ryan as his VP, Mitt Romney has essentially embrace the ...
|Reading The Tea Leaves in Carolina
Let me just start out by saying North Carolina is a swing state, and it's here to stay. Some people in the beltway punditry still can't wrap their heads around that. Every legitimate or respectable ...
|Top 5 Races To Watch In Florida
These are the races that I think are worth keeping an eye in Florida during November election besides the Presidential race. 5. State House District 30: (D) Karen Castor Dentel v. (R) Scott ...
|Scott Randolph For FDP Chair!
This man should be next chairman of the Florida Democratic Party! For the last several years the Democrats in Florida have been nothing but a rug, just ...
|Rick Scott and Pam Bondi's Epic FAIL!
For those who don't know, Florida's has been the staunches opponents fighting against the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act aka Obamacare. Which was led by the former AG Bill McCollum, and ...
|'12 Senate Races (June-4-12)
Marquee Races & Ones To Keep An Eye On Updates: MI, MO, MT, NM, OH, WI Arizona Open Seat: (R) Jon Kyl retiring Democrat: Former Surgeon Gen. Richard Carmona Republican: Rep. Jeff Flake Rating: ...
|'12 Senate Races (Mar-28-12)
I know it's been a while since I'd did my ratings, DKos Elections has already put their predictions. So I'll make mines brief. Marquee Races & Ones To Keep An Eye On Updates: AZ, CT, FL, MA, MI, MO,
|Making The Case For Chellie Pingree
As of now everybody has heard the shocking news last night of Maine's senior senator Olympia Snowe announcing her retirement instead of seaking re-election. Also to mention on her way out she had ...
|Michigan Is Obama Country
Some folks think that Michigan may be in play this November. Particularly because Michigan is the birthstate of Mitt, and his father was a former Governor back in the day. Those who think Michigan ...
|'12 Senate Races (Dec-27-11)
Marquee Races & Ones To Keep An Eye On Updates: Connecticut, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, Wisconsin Note Indiana, Nebraska, Utah are off the list.
|Year of the Woman & Beyond
Just like 1992, 2012 election cycle is being dubbed "Year of the Woman". With high recruited female candidates for the senate next year such as Elizabeth Warren, Shelly Berkley, Tammy Baldwin are ...
|'12 Senate Races (Nov-29-11)
Previous updates: Florida, Nevada, Utah, Virginia * Note * Arizona & North Dakota have officially made the list! and updates are on Maine, Montana & Nebraska Marquee Races &
|Georgia On My Mind
Georgia the Empire State of the South, was once a solid Democratic state. Giving us figures such as President Jimmy Carter, Sam Nunn, Wyche Fowler, and yes even Zell Miller who was a good Democrat ...
|'12 Senate Races (Nov-14-11)
This week updates: Florida, Nevada, Utah, Virginia * Note * Until we see how the Arizona race develop, I'm not ranking it as marquee or one to watch. Also to mention West Virginia ...
|'12 Senate Races (Oct-25-11)
This week updates: Hawaii, Missouri, Pennsylvania & Wisconsin Marquee Races & Ones To Keep An Eye On Connecticut Open Seat: (ID) ...
|'12 Senate Races (Oct-18-11)
This week updates: Hawaii, Massachusetts, & New Jersey Marquee Races & Ones To Keep An Eye On Connecticut Open Seat: (ID) Joe ...
|'12 Senate Races (Oct-10-11)
Marquee Races & Ones To Keep An Eye On *Note* West Virginia was added on 10-12-11 Connecticut Open Seat: (ID) Joe Lieberman ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by BKGyptian89
- For some time now, the speculation has been less "will ...416 comments 38 Recs
- On February 10, 2015, a 46-year old 'self proclaimed' atheist , took his gun, managed his way into his neighbor's ...1039 comments 375 Recs
- My beautiful wife, Mary Nir, was an extraordinary soul. She was the kindest person I ever knew. She had a wickedly off-beat sense of humor. There was no one she wouldn't stop to help. If you knew ...174 comments 714 Recs
- With the customary note of caution about trying to draw too many conclusions from a single data point, it must be said that this week's ABC/WaPo poll on the 2016 presidential race seemed to ...38 comments 25 Recs
- All indications are that the White House is preparing something big on immigration, some kind of relief for the millions being deported under current policy. The immigration reform ...100 comments 114 Recs
- A new study by the Pew Research Center provides reason for political optimism: Members of the so-called millennial generation, born after 1980, ...137 comments 68 Recs
- You will recall last year that RNC's Florida Hispanic Director, Pablo Pantoja, switched to become a Democrat over his party's "culture of intolerance" and hate . Today, he's joined by former State ...22 comments 79 Recs
- Frank Luntz can't deal with it anymore. (photo by Larry D. Moore) If you have ever spent any time watching coverage of presidential elections, you likely know the name Frank Luntz. His reputation ...236 comments 224 Recs
- Why oh why, ponders Politico is it so hard for the good stories about Obamacare working the way it's supposed to work to break through into the traditional media?66 comments 39 Recs
- The full text of a one-line email in August from New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's Deputy Chief of Staff to her high school buddy and Port Authority ...283 comments 145 Recs
- No current results.