I prefer to lurk and not rock the boat. Too busy to spend time steadying a rocking boat....
Comments posted: 41 (726 days since last comment on Thu May 09, 2013 at 09:39 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following Bach50b3: 1
Bach50b3's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Bach50b3
- No end to the headaches ...62 comments 103 Recs
- By now you've heard about Kiera Wilmot. She's the Florida teen who was arrested for setting off a small explosion in her science class: Kiera, 16-year-old junior,312 comments 482 Recs
- Last night, Jon Stewart absolutely blistered Peggy Noonan for her disgraceful appearance on Meet the Press when she complained that the IRS scandal was the worst she'd ever seen. The Obama ...96 comments 210 Recs
- How's that Rebranding Effort working out again??? A recent study from the Heritage foundation criticizing the cost of the congressional immigration reform bill did not get a rousing reception from ...114 comments 256 Recs
- Well. Ain't this just ducky. At the end of his Iowa tirade yesterday against Hillary Clinton which consisted of little more than a recitation the new Republican mantra of "Benghazi, Benghazi and ...218 comments 272 Recs
- Rush was caught today in a stream of (what passes for conscious) thought about the victims and their kidnappers in Ohio. He wonders, it seems - if one can follow the stream, if the 3 kidnapping ...211 comments 329 Recs
- Frank Luntz, University of Pennsylvania graduate and former professor, has decided to withdraw a University of Pennsylvania scholarship that sends students to ...97 comments 111 Recs
- The diary " The Stunning Ignorance of Kossacks About Guns " is false advertising. The title has no relationship to the text, which is overwhelmingly truthful--but irrelevant--information. In fact, ...872 comments 425 Recs
- You knew that somewhere down the line, some wingnut was going to claim that the butchery last week in Connecticut was orchestrated by that Kenyan socialist Mooslim in the White House. Well, Michele ...22 comments 15 Recs
- Dick Morris returns to the scene of the crime to try and explain why he was so off in his prediction of an electoral landslide for Romney. In addition to blaming the usual scapegoats like Super ...35 comments 17 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.