Below you'll find recent contributions related to Beastly Fool's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|We're losing rural hospitals across the nation
Rural communities are facing a heightened healthcare crisis as hospitals are closing at an alarming rate around the country, with the highest ...
|Small Obamacare pilot program reaps 'significant' Medicare savings
The healthcare wonks putting the Affordable Care Act together back in 2009-10 had a lot of ideas about a lot of small, varied projects that could reduce healthcare spending. They tried one of them�
|Republican voters once again consumed by fear and 'values'
He might just make the cut with primary ...
|Bipartisan group of House members plot to strengthen NSA reforms
Congress has a little under a month to reauthorize expiring provisions of the ...
|John Boehner's 'heart breaks' for 9/11 families, but 9/11 first responders can go to hell
House Speaker John Boehner visited the National September ...
|John Boehner lies about Obamacare, Chuck Todd lets him
House Speaker John Boehner was Chuck Todd's star interview on Sunday's Meet the ...
|House committee passes bill to curtail mass surveillance
The House Judiciary Committee struck a blow against Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...
|Christie ally pleads guilty in bridge scandal, others indicted
Gov. Chris Christie's high-school buddy and former Port ...
|Republicans plotting how to take 8 million Obamacare customers hostage
Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY) Republicans might ...
|Justice Department announces $20 million body camera pilot program
Attorney General Loretta Lynch capped her first, ...
|House Republicans nearly prove they love Wall Street more than the troops
Rep. Tammy Duckworth, veteran, saves the day. House Republicans were all set ...
|Republicans Tom Cotton and Marco Rubio obstruct Republican Senate on Iran vote
This is precisely what Republican leadership deserved to get when recruiting and backing unhinged zealots like the newly elected Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR). Now ...
|Republicans scramble to get out of the Obamacare mess they created for themselves
Republican lawmakers know very well that they're in an ...
|House Republicans' pull spending bill because they were afraid it would pass
Rep. Chris Van Hollen The House has started working on spending bills, and of course has started with the most important thing ever: defense. But they encountered a big hiccup right out of the box, ...
|Republican governors see Medicaid expansion as another opportunity to stigmatize working poor
Take a close look at that chart, ...
|Rand Paul wants to repeal net neutrality
Rand Paul, doing his "bro" thing. It's not really clear who besides the "hate Obama for everything" crowd Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is trying to court with his latest grandstand, which ...
|Look at all those new Obamacare insurance policies!
Nice graph, huh? That's what ...
|Chief Justice John Roberts votes to limit campaign funding for judges
Now this is intriguing. In a decision released Wednesday, Chief Justice ...
|Hey, Florida! Medicaid expansion reaps huge rewards for states
Gov. Rick Scott still playing to his base. While Florida Gov. Rick Scott continues his insane legal ...
|Rick Scott files frivolous, destructive lawsuit over Obamacare
Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL) ...
|Bob Corker continues to hold mostly symbolic Republican budget hostage
Here's how useless Congress is: A conference committee of the House and Senate, dominated by the majority of Republicans, are ...
|Bipartisan Senate, House members introduce bill to end mass surveillance
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is trying to do ...
|House GOP leadership eyeing Obamacare fix instead of repeal via reconciliation||Joan McCarter||04/28/2015||25|
|Justice Kennedy seems to be leaning toward justice in marriage equality case||Joan McCarter||04/28/2015||61|
|Bob Corker puts the brake on budget negotiations
The budget conference between House and Senate is in ...
|What to look for in the U.S. Supreme Court's marriage equality hearing today||Joan McCarter||04/28/2015||51|
|Chuck Grassley: No voting rights update needed because 'more minorities are already voting'
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), chair of the Senate Judiciary ...
|Congratulations, Attorney General Loretta Lynch||Joan McCarter||04/27/2015||20|
|Obamacare customers happier with plans than other insured people
Here goes another Republican myth about Obamacare up in ...
|Republican House rabble wants Boehner to waste more time on Obamacare repeal
House Speaker John Boehner's problem children, the tea ...
Recommended by Beastly Fool
- "This is a shocking chart."78 comments 57 Recs
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is up with her first ad attacking Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in her campaign to unseat the five-term incumbent, and it's a pretty good ...55 comments 51 Recs
- Dear GOP, For a crowd that loves to bray about the Constitution, it seems you have misplaced your copy. How else to explain your bizarre efforts to destroy the world unless you get your way? You ...189 comments 328 Recs
- This is a really good ad: I'm Joe Manchin, and I approved this message to bring common sense to Washington. I'm a lifetime NRA member, but I don't walk in lockstep with the NRA's Washington ...71 comments 44 Recs
- That's from FBI Director Robert Mueller, testifying Thursday before the House Judiciary Committee on counterterrorism practices. Gee, what else might have derailed the 9/11 plotters? Maybe ...164 comments 90 Recs
- I remember the exact day when my teachers underwent a magical transformation. Christmas 1968, most of my family was dozing in the wee hours as we sped along a lonely Texas highway to a distant ...91 comments 106 Recs
- Bill Of Rights Thanks to the judicial activism of the right-wing extremists of the Roberts Court, there is an individual constitutional right to bear arms. That is the current law. That is the ...625 comments 103 Recs
- Graphic created by Begany Design, Sandy Hook, CT. Used with permission Words matter. Descriptions matter. For example, I don't personally ...141 comments 83 Recs
- On Friday the DC Circuit made public its ruling in the lawsuit involving the recess appointments President Obama made to fill the National Labor Relations Board. The three conservative judges found ...8 comments 12 Recs
- Ashley Broadway, left, is pictured with her wife, Lt. Col. Heather Mack and their 2-year-old son. Awesome news breaking from NBC: An ...83 comments 278 Recs
Beastly Fool's Tags
- No current results.
Beastly Fool's Blogroll
- No current results.