Driver. The view from my desk is the best ever.
Location: closest mile marker, 43 of them
Comments posted: 81 (745 days since last comment on Sun Apr 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following BlueJoubert: 1
BlueJoubert's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by BlueJoubert
- Racism at CPAC. I'm not. And it's time for your shock to subside, too. There's a reason that people like this guy make complete fools of themselves in public. I'll tell you why, because I grew up ...249 comments 437 Recs
- Wonder Bread runs deep in my family. I started at Interstate Bakeries in 1999 in Waterloo, Ia after the birth of my first daughter. I asked my father in law who to talk to for an interview. He had ...260 comments 844 Recs
- Greg Sargent :Norman Ornstein, an observer of Congress for decades, literally wrote the book on GOP obstructionism. So I asked him what he thought of the disappointing filibuster reform deal reached ...224 comments 250 Recs
- The essential argument of the crusaders for no controls on guns is that if the citizens can't have all the weapons they want, then they will be defenseless against a tyrannical government. I ...3 comments 9 Recs
- Dear Max: Well, here I am, Hill 471 in Khe Sanh. I came here because I love and admire you and since I was touring Vietnam I figured what the hell, I'll head up to Khe Sanh and find Hill 471 and ...59 comments 253 Recs
- That's not the point of the legislation, but that'd be the legal precedent set if it were passed and then upheld by the courts. The Stolen Valor Act of 2005 was a truly heinous piece of legislation ...40 comments 62 Recs
- So, I'm in a nonprofit organization that I really love. It's where I go to play and pretend when life gets stressful. We're a reenactment organization that focuses on the middle ages. Normally I ...207 comments 194 Recs
- There's a very good diary on Mitt Romney, the bully (and please recommend it), but it left out one point: Today Mitt's acts might be seen as a hate crime, the sort of bigoted assault that has led ...189 comments 191 Recs
- Today’s must-read article is a strongly worded op-ed column in the New York Times by Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer, who writes that Montana has “fresh mountain air” and implores the ...71 comments 323 Recs
- Public Policy Polling (PDF). 4/26-29. Usual Democratic primary voters. MoE 5.4% Max Baucus (D) 37 Brian Schweitzer (D) 48 As chair of the Senate finance committee, Sen. Max Baucus led the charge ...46 comments 49 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.