Posting History for Boris Godunov
|When Republicans gloat over their gains, remind them...
... about 1986. What happened in 1986? Why, the Republicans lost control of the U.S. Senate, which they had held since GOP patron saint Ronald Reagan had swept into office in 1980. How many Senate ...
|Unbelievable: Texas Court Rules Nonconsensual "upskirt" Photos are Legal
Ladies... do you think you should have the right to not have a picture taken up your skirt against your will by some pervert who will later use it for his own gratification? Think your child should ...
|Neal Boortz goes off on social conservatives
Now this is is DELICIOUS. Neal Boortz gives his summary of why Romney lost, and he seems to be one of the conservatives who gets it: social issues are costing Republicans elections and will ...
|Narrative: Last night was a national turning point
Folks, don't let the Republicans get away with the spin that we all know is pure BS. They say it was status quo. They say it was "razor-thin" for Obama. They say Obama has no mandate. They say ...
|Rasmussen exposed as Republican shill
Not much of a diary, I know, but I'm about to pass out from exhaustion. Happy exhaustion! But let it be known: Rasmussen polling is a fraud that exists to prop up Republican candidates. Oh, sure, ...
|UPDATE - New York Marriage Equality PASSES! Open Thread 2
Other one was getting unwieldy.
|DKos At The Movies: Inglourious Basterds
I know this isn't a political diary, but I thought maybe some would like a break from healthcare debates and what not to discuss one of my favorite subjects... movies! Herein is my summation ...
|Remember: IGNORE Exit Polls today
This is a plea to all of my friends on DKOS to not fall into the trap of living and dying by the purported exit poll results that are leaked throughout the day. Folks like Matt Drudge love to ...
|CNN, ABC pundits unanimous: Obama wins
CNN strategists predict Obama victory Even the Republicans put ...
|We're the opposition, stupid. FIGHT Bush, dammit.
There is a new AP-Ipsos poll out on MSNBC that gives Congressional Democrats proof of what they need to do going forward to fulfill the will of ...
|Roman Emperors worse than Bush - History for Kossacks
Given the absolute furor that erupted in today's Cheers and Jeers edition over certain assertions that the Emperor Augustus hosted ...
|Official Kulongoski (OR) Victory Diary||Boris Godunov||11/07/2006||14||3||-||13|
|Treachery in Oregon - How to help||Boris Godunov||10/25/2006||5||4||-||14|
|Mark Foley is not a pedophile, period.||Boris Godunov||09/30/2006||1010||241||7||102|
|Pieta, rispetto, onore...||Boris Godunov||09/15/2006||6||5||2||7|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Boris Godunov
- 208 comments 48 Recs
- Tara Hills has written a piece for thescientificparent.org chronicling her decision to become an anti-vaxxer and then return to believing in vaccinations. ...129 comments 188 Recs
- In 2005, Rolling Stone, along with Salon, published a ludicrous hit piece claiming that the CDC enagaged in a massive consipiracy to cover up the link between the vaccine preservative thimerosal and ...61 comments 6 Recs
- Measles Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available. In 2013, there were 145 700 measles deaths globally –273 comments 172 Recs
- The proviso The pontiff said religions had to be treated with respect, so that people's faiths were not insulted or ridiculed. So this is the official line "You cannot provoke. You cannot insult ...279 comments 124 Recs
- I'm very angry tonight, because an strain of anti-intellectualism has reared its ugly head on this website, and in the process of doing so, has personally attacked me as a worker in the field of ...471 comments 367 Recs
- "What did you do to piss god off so much he killed your child?" My mother-in-law carried those words to her grave. Her second child died a few days after birth from a heart defect. That was how her ...190 comments 404 Recs
- This morning, a Front Page writer on this blog posted the following comment. I am not linking it nor providing the name of the commenter, if you want to know, go look it up. If ive ever met any ...1038 comments 436 Recs
- There's a rec-list meta tempest (perhaps in a teapot) going on today. It's all over a well-known poster and commenter who got banned yesterday. I have only the barest understanding of the incident ...226 comments 429 Recs
- This morning I checked in at some of my regular reading sites, and I found one headline about the "secret serum" that has been obtained and used on the American Ebola patients. First, I rolled my ...323 comments 106 Recs
Boris Godunov's Tags
- No current results.
Boris Godunov's Blogroll
- No current results.