North Jersey Dem.
Comments posted: 6219 (930 days since last comment on Fri Oct 19, 2012 at 03:03 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 17149
People Following CParis: 0
CParis's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by CParis
- Don't Forget the "Unsexy" Races It gets very easy to focus on what I call the "sexy" races. These are the federal races (Congress, Senate, Prez) and the big statewides (especially ...9 comments 8 Recs
- With many in Arizona deeply concerned about the specter of racial profiling that SB1070 brings with it, the law has brought attention to the frustration many feel at the federal government&...18 comments 18 Recs
- The most acute threat to the economic recovery that has begun is the same as the biggest chronic problem for the middle/working classes for the last 45 years: a lack of real wage growth. Only twice ...180 comments 165 Recs
- If Teach for America (TFA) were to disappear today, the loss would hardly be noticeable to the education community. TFA top staffers would notice because they would miss their six-figure salaries,24 comments 2 Recs
- It’s been over a month since I had to step down as organizer of the Albany Coffee Party. But that hasn’t stopped other participants from becoming organizers themselves: there are now ...15 comments 9 Recs
- Well No surprise here, less than a week after signing the law it looks like the blowback on tourism has only grown by leaps and bounds and this is what the governor, with her tail between her legs, ...27 comments 16 Recs
- NJ has our very own Mr. 33% . A Bush appointee to the US Attorney's office, Chris Christie has decided that ...355 comments 314 Recs
- This diary is by Working America's Philadelphia member coordinator Kim McMurray and is crossposted from ...23 comments 54 Recs
- No matter how far I fare in literature - ancient classics, works of abstruse philosophy, acclaimed poetry, fantasy, nonfiction, and mundane human stories of the here and now - I never find anything ...89 comments 19 Recs
- These guys are not turning out to be quite the "Poster Boys" (with the possible exception of Brown's Vanity Fair cover) that the GOP had expected them to be, at least not as seen from here ...25 comments 20 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.