Posting History for Canid Micturate
|Republican Voters want the Republican Victors to Rule, not Govern
I won't link to the screed-fest that is the website known as RedState, but if you want to put on your galoshes and wander over there, you'll find this little gem: Dear Republicans: No One Elected ...
|This is Visceral: I want Scott Walker re-elected
A face you want to put your fist into If I awake on the Wednesday after Election Day to find that Mary Burke will be the next governor of Wisconsin, I'll be satisfied with that. However, if I ...
|We need more & BETTER Democrats, Mr. Graves
Michele Bachmann's Sixth-District challenger recently penned an article for the StarTribune's business section, outlining his plans for overhaul of the tax code. While he laid out many progressive ...
|It's the 21st Century -- Time for Popular Election of the President
Gregg Easterbrook is one of my favorite writers -- penning the Tuesday Morning Quarterback column over on ESPN.com. He writes passionately about football, which I love, and he weaves in topics of ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Canid Micturate
- Robert Reich writes Why So Many Americans Feel So Powerless : As I travel around America, I’m struck by how utterly powerless most people feel. The companies we work for, the businesses we buy ...87 comments 68 Recs
- The House of Representatives recently voted to eliminate the estate tax . Because of the recent vote, the topic may come up in conversations with people you know. This is an easy case to “win” ...104 comments 134 Recs
- The Cat's Eye Nebula as seen by the Hubble Space Telescope in the constellation Draco. Click to embiggen Ask anyone to name a telescope and odds are one answer will come up every time: Hubble. Not ...111 comments 141 Recs
- Climate Change Denial Disorder is a rapidly spreading disease! The hilarious folks at Funny or Die have a new video for those who may be ...8 comments 29 Recs
- All my friends are Republicans, but I in no way want that to be a reflection on me. I've told all these people that I'd sooner admit to being a child-molester than a a Republican. Obviously this ...89 comments 153 Recs
- "Unless we are able to correct this," National Taxpayer Advocate Nina Olson warned in November, "very bad things will happen to taxpayers." By "this," Olson meant five straight years of budget ...45 comments 45 Recs
- One of the many consequences of having so many states controlled by Republicans is that there has been a flurry of bills demonizing the poor. One of the most common ways of doing so is by dictating ...74 comments 153 Recs
- If being a neocon means never having to say you're sorry, then being an accessory to a world-historical mistake must grant you some kind of magical immunity. So it would seem after reading Bush ...61 comments 84 Recs
- It’s tax season once again and I’d like to address a question that I rarely see addressed: Who do tax cuts benefit? To start, let’s make a list of the major tax categories: Sales taxes ...42 comments 59 Recs
- before we get to this weeks news, we're going to add a postscript to last week's coverage of the oil bomb trains ....in all the excitement of reporting about trains & refineries blowing sky high in ...75 comments 33 Recs
Canid Micturate's Tags
- No current results.
Canid Micturate's Blogroll
- No current results.