Below you'll find recent contributions related to Cenk Uygur's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Bipartisan group of House members plot to strengthen NSA reforms
Congress has a little under a month to reauthorize expiring provisions of the ...
|John Boehner's 'heart breaks' for 9/11 families, but 9/11 first responders can go to hell
House Speaker John Boehner visited the National September ...
|John Boehner lies about Obamacare, Chuck Todd lets him
House Speaker John Boehner was Chuck Todd's star interview on Sunday's Meet the ...
|House committee passes bill to curtail mass surveillance
The House Judiciary Committee struck a blow against Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...
|Christie ally pleads guilty in bridge scandal, others indicted
Gov. Chris Christie's high-school buddy and former Port ...
|Republicans plotting how to take 8 million Obamacare customers hostage
Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY) Republicans might ...
|Justice Department announces $20 million body camera pilot program
Attorney General Loretta Lynch capped her first, ...
|House Republicans nearly prove they love Wall Street more than the troops
Rep. Tammy Duckworth, veteran, saves the day. House Republicans were all set ...
|Republicans Tom Cotton and Marco Rubio obstruct Republican Senate on Iran vote
This is precisely what Republican leadership deserved to get when recruiting and backing unhinged zealots like the newly elected Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR). Now ...
|Republicans scramble to get out of the Obamacare mess they created for themselves
Republican lawmakers know very well that they're in an ...
|House Republicans' pull spending bill because they were afraid it would pass
Rep. Chris Van Hollen The House has started working on spending bills, and of course has started with the most important thing ever: defense. But they encountered a big hiccup right out of the box, ...
|Republican governors see Medicaid expansion as another opportunity to stigmatize working poor
Take a close look at that chart, ...
|Rand Paul wants to repeal net neutrality
Rand Paul, doing his "bro" thing. It's not really clear who besides the "hate Obama for everything" crowd Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is trying to court with his latest grandstand, which ...
|Look at all those new Obamacare insurance policies!
Nice graph, huh? That's what ...
|Chief Justice John Roberts votes to limit campaign funding for judges
Now this is intriguing. In a decision released Wednesday, Chief Justice ...
|Hey, Florida! Medicaid expansion reaps huge rewards for states
Gov. Rick Scott still playing to his base. While Florida Gov. Rick Scott continues his insane legal ...
|Rick Scott files frivolous, destructive lawsuit over Obamacare
Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL) ...
|Bob Corker continues to hold mostly symbolic Republican budget hostage
Here's how useless Congress is: A conference committee of the House and Senate, dominated by the majority of Republicans, are ...
|Bipartisan Senate, House members introduce bill to end mass surveillance
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is trying to do ...
|House GOP leadership eyeing Obamacare fix instead of repeal via reconciliation||Joan McCarter||04/28/2015||25|
|Justice Kennedy seems to be leaning toward justice in marriage equality case||Joan McCarter||04/28/2015||61|
|Bob Corker puts the brake on budget negotiations
The budget conference between House and Senate is in ...
|What to look for in the U.S. Supreme Court's marriage equality hearing today||Joan McCarter||04/28/2015||51|
|Chuck Grassley: No voting rights update needed because 'more minorities are already voting'
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), chair of the Senate Judiciary ...
|Congratulations, Attorney General Loretta Lynch||Joan McCarter||04/27/2015||20|
|Obamacare customers happier with plans than other insured people
Here goes another Republican myth about Obamacare up in ...
|Republican House rabble wants Boehner to waste more time on Obamacare repeal
House Speaker John Boehner's problem children, the tea ...
|Nevada man punks right-wing conspiracy theorists with fake Harry Reid story
How stupid is the right-wing media? Stupid enough ...
|Democratic member of budget conference vows to protect the safety net
Rep. Gwen Moore House and Senate conferees are meeting to reconcile the two chambers' budgets, and one Democratic member, Rep. Gwen Moore (WI-04)
|Even fellow Republicans are over David Vitter's anti-Obamacare schtick
Vitter holding forth on trying ...
Recommended by Cenk Uygur
- UPDATE: We're at 22,000 signers. Can you help us hit 30,000 today?115 comments 264 Recs
- This diary isn't addressed to anyone in particular - there have been relatively thoughtful diaries expressing concerns about this or that in her record, and I'm sure the most cogent of those ...1478 comments 521 Recs
- A post in support of giving Cenk Uygur a shot at hosting ABC's "This Week"34 comments 11 Recs
- “If you’re not angry you’re not paying attention” I’m paying attention... and I am angry. Any real progressive following healthcare should be. Yesterday, the ...708 comments 723 Recs
- Hours before the wavering House Democrats decide whether to vote for health care reform with a public health insurance option, the Progressive Change Campaign Committee is releasing new poll results ...271 comments 802 Recs
- 261 comments 889 Recs
- It's absolutely ridiculous when we worked so hard to elect Obama, got a 60 seat majority in the Senate, and a 79 seat majority in the House so that a lone ...560 comments 514 Recs
- In stark contrast to Paul Wellstone, Third Way touts itself as a think tank representing "the moderate wing of the progressive movement." ...74 comments 205 Recs
- Fun news. Yesterday in Minnesota, Norm Coleman thought he was being greeted by supporters outside a local Republican event. But instead, Coleman came face-to-face with the fact that his insistence ...111 comments 267 Recs
- A battle has been waged on Facebook for MSNBC's 10 spot, who will be crowned the winner?113 comments 14 Recs
Cenk Uygur's Tags
- No current results.