Conservative Socialist's Profile
I'm conserving my Socialist beliefs.
Yes, the Soviet Union was a disaster, but without care the States is headed that way too. It's nothing to do with Socialism in either case, but excessive, insufficiently accountable power.
Diaries published: 2 (1286 days since last diary on Tue Oct 25, 2011 at 07:54 AM PDT)
Comments posted: 1339 (2 days since last comment on Thu Apr 30, 2015 at 05:50 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 7
Total Comment Ratings: 123
Most Recommended Diary: Introduction-- not enough space in the Bio, 53 comments, 3 recommends
People Following Conservative Socialist: 2
Conservative Socialist's Most Frequent Tags:
Conservative Socialist's Most Recent Diaries:
Consider the origin of the term "revolution". As far as I know, the earliest use of the term, contemporary with the thinking that led to the French Revolution, is in the phrase "Copernican revolution"by Conservative Socialist
1 comments on Tue Oct 25, 2011 at 07:54 AM PDT with 1 Recommend
by Conservative Socialist
53 comments on Tue Oct 10, 2006 at 07:29 AM PDT with 3 Recommends
Recommended by Conservative Socialist
- Beware of the stations where the facts are based on lies Some of them are run by aliens in disguise They sneak up behind you and put your brain in a box You can recognize the victims, because they'...47 comments 55 Recs
- I am Biracial. My paternal side is Black and Cherokee Indian. My maternal side is Caucasian from German and English decent. Raised by the maternal side of my family, and rather estranged some from ...344 comments 239 Recs
- Earlier today we all had great fun over the video of QVC presenter Shawn Killinger and designer Isaac Mizrahi wondering whether the Moon is a planet or a star. Rachel Maddow made great fun of it. ...27 comments 12 Recs
- There is currently much agitation and controversy around wealth-related economic issues: inequality, 1% vs 99%, Wall St. vs Main St, expand/cut Social Security, expand/cut a range of other ...46 comments 28 Recs
- Nation, The Colbert Report is closing up shop this week after a stellar 9-year run that saw its host consistently and brilliantly skewer pompous, ignorant, self-righteous, irrationally fearful, ...163 comments 333 Recs
- I've seen this play before. It doesn't end well. The people over at The Federalist are on a mission from Go...err, Koch. They are out to destroy Neil deGrasse Tyson. Why? Well, The Federalist is ...933 comments 567 Recs
- For today's "classic" episode, we bring back the "classic" look of the Daily Kos Radio morning post. Why? Because I was traveling all night, and I was too tired to do anything more interesting. ...1 comments 3 Recs
- The Senate just voted to advance a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United. For the first time in history, every single senator will be forced to say—on the record—whether or not ...156 comments 284 Recs
- I planned to do a nice detailed report on a lot of fronts but other issues were unfortunately calling my attention this evening; I couldn't manage to get through my source materials, and now I'm ...242 comments 465 Recs
- Support independent cartooning: join Sparky's List —and be sure to visit TT'...63 comments 115 Recs
Conservative Socialist's Tags
- No current results.
Conservative Socialist's Blogroll
- No current results.