Posting History for Deward Hastings
|Climate change, world energy production in 2030
There’s another excellent article at the oil drum http://www.theoildrum.com/node/9949#more regarding projected total world energy production (extended out to 2030), and the contribution of fossil ...
|Climate change, energy consumption and production
Another excellent article at The Oil Drum regarding future energy production: http://www.theoildrum.com/node/9902#more pretty much tells us where the “big money” is going . . . and the only ...
|Climate change, some more reality
ENERGY INDEPENDENCE ! ! ! There’s a great article over at http://www.nbcnews.com/business/power-shift-energy-boom-dawning-america-1C8830306?ocid=msnhp&pos=1 extoling the virtues of the growing ...
|Climate change, a bit of reality
You might want to read the March 17 “Tech Talk” post over at theoildrum.com if you imagine that there is going to be any reduction in human CO2 emissions over the next 20+ years. That post ...
|“R” is for Romneykin
It is pretty obvious to everyone now (possibly even the mittins himself) that between the convention (bad) and the response to the Libya tragedy (badder) Young Master Romney is not qualified to be ...
|taxing unearned income||Deward Hastings||06/19/2006||40||4||-||5|
|take back the American Dream||Deward Hastings||06/16/2006||-||-||1||5|
|Simple Social Security Solution||Deward Hastings||02/06/2005||6||1||-||6|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Deward Hastings
- Still Life with Deciders and ...235 comments 54 Recs
- Talk about a flat learning curve - the US auto industry was bailed out back in 2009 as part of the TARP stimulus package for the banking and auto industry, but they're right back to the same ...213 comments 127 Recs
- Look, I don't know what we're supposed to do about our bullshit political system but it seems to me that it must start with facing up to the facts. Believing that this time, someone is actually ...146 comments 224 Recs
- This is a roundup of news related to Palestine with a particular focus on grassroots action and peaceful civil disobedience in the Occupied Territories and within the borders of Israel proper. We ...5 comments 34 Recs
- I am 100% in for Bernie Sanders' campaign for the Democratic Party nomination, and for president. For the longest time, Bernie Sanders has represented my viewpoint on policy and my viewpoint on good ...277 comments 239 Recs
- The House began voting on appropriations bills today, starting with military construction and veterans' programs. House Republicans boosted military spending above the level of agreed-to spending ...8 comments 28 Recs
- Thirty-five years ago, babies born in the U.S. had an infant mortality rate equal to Germany. Today, American babies die at twice the rate of those in Germany. Thirty-five years ago, the U.S. ...192 comments 474 Recs
- The polls open UK wide in one week. But the most interesting part of the election is happening in Scotland. Here's a map of Scotland in 2010 along with the most recent Polling projections for ...359 comments 124 Recs
- The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.) Man, I am so disappointed, I had kind of different visions about what a Gentleman is. But I see many a people's mileage vary. I cut and ...13 comments 15 Recs
- A review meeting for the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty is taking place in NYC and numerous sources are reporting Iran has asked that Israeli nuclear weapons and the 5 permanent Security Council ...42 comments 27 Recs
Deward Hastings's Tags
- No current results.
Deward Hastings's Blogroll
- No current results.