Below you'll find recent contributions related to Deward Hastings's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Deward Hastings
- The American news media is waking up to the fact that the tide of war has turned against President Bashar al-Assad of Syria. The instrument of this change has been the Nusra Front -- al Qaeda'...35 comments 17 Recs
- Cross-posted from Real Economics . The TPP has brought the issue of "free trade agreements" to the fore again, so I think it is time we looked honestly at what has happened to the three North ...46 comments 57 Recs
- Still Life with Deciders and ...251 comments 57 Recs
- Talk about a flat learning curve - the US auto industry was bailed out back in 2009 as part of the TARP stimulus package for the banking and auto industry, but they're right back to the same ...251 comments 145 Recs
- Look, I don't know what we're supposed to do about our bullshit political system but it seems to me that it must start with facing up to the facts. Believing that this time, someone is actually ...151 comments 228 Recs
- This is a roundup of news related to Palestine with a particular focus on grassroots action and peaceful civil disobedience in the Occupied Territories and within the borders of Israel proper. We ...5 comments 35 Recs
- I am 100% in for Bernie Sanders' campaign for the Democratic Party nomination, and for president. For the longest time, Bernie Sanders has represented my viewpoint on policy and my viewpoint on good ...279 comments 240 Recs
- The House began voting on appropriations bills today, starting with military construction and veterans' programs. House Republicans boosted military spending above the level of agreed-to spending ...8 comments 28 Recs
- Thirty-five years ago, babies born in the U.S. had an infant mortality rate equal to Germany. Today, American babies die at twice the rate of those in Germany. Thirty-five years ago, the U.S. ...193 comments 476 Recs
- The polls open UK wide in one week. But the most interesting part of the election is happening in Scotland. Here's a map of Scotland in 2010 along with the most recent Polling projections for ...361 comments 126 Recs
Deward Hastings's Tags
- No current results.
Deward Hastings's Blogroll
- No current results.