Below you'll find recent contributions related to Dewstino's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Police at Station with #FreddieGray's Limp Body: "We gave him a run for his money"
||Frank Vyan Walton||05/04/2015||66|
|IAN: Blah, blah, yakkity yak, Monday May 4, 2015
Monday! I was all set to write a diary about animal mayors, but I fell asleep at the computer while doing research :( As you can see by Itzl's concerned look, this group gives Kossacks a safe ...
|Ten things I would do If I were Bernie's campaign manager...
1. He'd be in the South Bronx, rural West Virginia and South Texas and every place like it. On foot. Every single day. Even in red states. NOT in Berkeley or Santa Fe or the Upper West Side. Or any ...
|Nate Cohn is right: Its really hard to be Barack Obama of 2008
BROOKLYN!!! Let me count the ways. Refute them if you can. 1. Timing. Barack Obama would not have even thought of challenging Hillary Clinton were it not for two extremely fortunate ...
|Baltimore Prosecutor Mosby: Not Holding Bad Cops Accountable is a Disservice to Good Cops
After issuing Murder Indictments against the Officers who Killed Freddie Gray just 24 hrs after receiving the case from the Baltimore PD , when talking to CNN's Don Lemon, yeah Don Lemon, Maryland ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/01/2015||76|
|UPDATED: Asst Wayne Cty prosecutor re: Baltimore protesters: "Shoot em. Period. End of discussion."
Originally posted at Eclectablog.com . Shoot 'em? Teana Walsh, an assistant Wayne County, Michigan prosecutor posted this on her Facebook page after watching images of protesters and rioters in ...
|Father of black Detroit youth shot by ICE agent: "They brought my son downstairs and executed him"
Originally posted at Eclectablog . On Monday of this week U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Officer Mitchell Quinn shot and killed 20-year old Detroiter Terrance Kellom. The killing took ...
|Michigan AG Schuette's hired gun paid $50K to tell SCOTUS gay marriage creates unwed mothers
Originally posted at Eclectablog.com . There is a great deal of speculation on how the Supreme Court will decide the case of Obergefell v. Hodges , the case that will likely decide once and for ...
|Carl Stokes to CNN's Erin Burnett: Thugs? Just call them N#ggers then...
The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||04/28/2015||424|
|Activist schools Blitzer: Broken spines are worse than broken windows
There are times when the media really does their best to sicken us all. This ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||04/28/2015||142|
|The Dominant White Response to Baltimore Shows Why Black Residents are Justified in their Anger
Imagine for a moment that a man's neck was almost severed, nearly clean cut in the most painful way possible, while in the custody of the people charged with the duty of protecting and serving. ...
|Baltimore Gang-Members Call for Non-Violence and Justice for Freddie Gray
Despite what you may have been told in the media, things in Baltimore are not exactly as they might seem. http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/gang-members-deny-police-claims-of-truce-to-take-out-white-
|Frank Vyan Walton||04/28/2015||3|
|The other ones - overlooked aircraft of WWII
I struggled to come up with a decent title for this one. This is about the planes that were overshadowed by their more glamorous counterparts. Everybody loves Mustangs, Spitfires and Hellcats. I ...
|How I ended up homeless in New York with a full time job
"Richie threatened to stab me. Should I press charges?" This was the call I got while at work over a month ago from my roommate Charlie. Richie is our other room-mate. Charlie had just moved in ...
|IAN: DIY Redecorating, Monday April 27, 2015
Monday! A day on which I blather a lot about redecorating my bedroom on a shoestring budget :) As you can see by Itzl's concerned look, this group gives Kossacks a safe place to check in, a daily ...
|A vapid Jack Shafer schools Hillary Clinton
Jack Shafer has spent his most of his 40 years of adult life as what passes for a journalist these days. Those two facts alone should give you a clear understanding of why he writes for Politico, ...
|DERP ALERT: Michigan bigots now trying to out-bigot each other
Originally posted at Eclectablog . After the owner of Indiana pizzeria Memories publicly declared she wouldn't make her pies for same-sex weddings, she raked in well over $800,000 from a GoFundMe....
Recommended by Dewstino
- SPOILER ALERT FOR BOXING FANS Dear Bigot, Your comments after the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight were offensive. Basking in his victory, Mayweather stood on the ropes at the corner of the ring, ...17 comments 14 Recs
- Oscar Grant Plaza filled Saturday afternoon with a couple hundred people come to the first #BlackSpring event in Oakland. The organizers came up with a great idea, an its already spread across the ...9 comments 49 Recs
- Late Wednesday night, The Washington Post reported played stenographer for the Baltimore Police Department, publishing a leaked document ...115 comments 110 Recs
- You'all know what "Fast track" is. I like to think of it as the "Corporations Get More Say Than Congress" Act. And it's sucking wind, on life support, headed for the trash bin. Hey, just call me an ...12 comments 26 Recs
- Police cover ups will no longer be tolerated. A man who was able to run like a track star and was only caught by an officer on a Bicycle, ends up with a Broken Spine and a crushed Larynx 45 ...4 comments 6 Recs
- Photo courtesy of J.M. Giordano at the Baltimore City Paper Public Defender Marci Tarrant Johnson posted this story on ...79 comments 260 Recs
- Hat tip to Gaius Publius over at Digby's Place for posting about this. Alan Grayson has a video that must be seen. In 9 minutes, Grayson blows away all the BS about the 'Free Trade" benefits. GP ...26 comments 37 Recs
- She's overseeing Freddie Gray case; both parents, grandfather, 2 aunts, 3 uncles are police officersMarilyn Mosby 5/1 UPDATE: Marilyn Mosby just charged all six officers with crimes ranging from assault to murder in the death of Freddie Gray. I seriously doubted that someone with such deep ties ...398 comments 209 Recs
- Mother Jones magazine reported that police actions triggered the riot.113 comments 334 Recs
- Bad police behavior is costing cities a lot of money, but rarely are the police actually punished due to the "code of silence." So, how about some capitalist incentive to turn on their colleagues? ...3 comments 2 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.