Posting History for DrSocMama
|If it were only 800,000
but it is SO many more - probably you as ...
|This is not amusing!
my rant about the upcoming budget cuts - profanity and ...
|Failing at going plastic free
As someone who is concerned about the environment, who educates others about it, and who believes I should practice what I preach, I have made some serious changes in the life of my family. This ...
|Shut your mouth and stop eating: the myth of weight loss in America
If you just eat less, exercise more, make better food choices, diet, and whatever other social wisdom that people put forth about losing weight and solving the weight issues of American sound great ��
|Can one person make meaningful change to the environment?
I wrote my first blog a few weeks ago and one of the commenters pointed out that my suggestions for green resolutions were small and not necessarily going to have a major impact if only one person ...
|Having a Green Resolution for the New Year.
This morning, as I was reading Mother Jones, I saw Kiera Butler list of environmental resolutions and was inspired to make one here. So these are suggestions for the rest of us to have for our new ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by DrSocMama
- I am not a lawyer and I don't play one on television. My job requires that I be somewhat conversant with certain legal concepts and that I be able to read contracts and other things written in ...34 comments 53 Recs
- is the title of this story in today's New York Times by Eric Lichtblau . Lichtblau begins by telling of an effort begun 13 years ago at the Holocaust Museum to all the ghettos, slave labor sites, ...125 comments 207 Recs
- This is just horrifying. Twenty-seven-year-old Sondra Scarber now has her jaw wired shut. Her face is badly bruised and swollen. She can barely speak, and she must take medicine through a straw ...133 comments 425 Recs
- Women are fat and lazy. Science! Because no intrepid reporter at the _New York Times_ was able to track down Generic Successful Career Woman TM to share her personal anecdote of woe about how hard ...182 comments 89 Recs
- Commentary: African American Scientists and Inventors by Black Kos Editor, Sephius1 Keith L. Black (born September 13, 1957) is an American neurosurgeon specialising in the treatment of brain ...90 comments 66 Recs
- Folks who have been around long enough will recognize this as a repost, but an awful lot of people have joined up since this was originally posted in July of 2007 (yes, there WAS a DailyKos before ya'848 comments 191 Recs
- With the ascension of Obamasaurus Rex to the White Cave, the Cretaceous countryside is littered with limbic brains as the pandemic of exploding GOPasaur heads continues. Across the craton, lumbering ...56 comments 94 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.