Dumas EagerSeton's groups.
|Itzl Alert Network
The weather is brutal. If it's not murderously hot, it's freezing cold, or flooding. There are tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards. Power goes out, and suddenly you're cut off. Beyond that, some of us have disabilities or illnesses that we're dealing with alone. It would be nice to know someone has our back. The Itzl Alert Network is a community where we can meet potential buddies in our geographic areas to check in on us if we aren't reporting in here, to make sure we're OK, and if s...
A place to practice writing a first diary that won't get us publicly consigned to Worst Diary Hell at the GOS (Great Orange Satan). Lurkers come out and play with us! Mentors come by and help us, please!
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Dumas EagerSeton
- I’ve burned through quite a few hours this weekend—since Friday, in fact—writing a piece which, I’ve just realized, parallels much of what University of Texas/Austin Professor Emeritus ...387 comments 361 Recs
- Glenn Greenwald has refuted a Reuters report that suggested that he or Snowden were blackmailing or threatening the US government with leaks of classified materials.631 comments 137 Recs
- If Ayn Rand is, in the words of Robert Reich, "the philosophical guru of the modern Republican Party," then the billionaire, Rand-...90 comments 88 Recs
- UPDATE: For whatever (unknown) reason the Gary Younge OP-ED was temporarily pulled by The Guardian, it is now back up and very worth reading, so click-through to the main diary or just hit this link:44 comments 81 Recs
- Ben Jealous said it better than I can ever hope to. We are outraged and heartbroken over today's verdict. We stand with Trayvon's family and we are called to act. We will pursue civil rights ...83 comments 152 Recs
- Finally! Goposaur obstruction of the President's agenda has seemed fairly treasonous to me for several years. But few if any have had the courage to call it what it is, until now. In a very short ...218 comments 369 Recs
- What I want to do today is give you a guide on how to better protect your identity without having to become a survivalist hermit. I'm going to use the KISS Rule (Keep It Simple, Stupid). If the ...79 comments 180 Recs
- Mr. Orwell, your day has arrived. From the front page of Sunday’s NY Times , a story that—despite recent and overwhelming evidence supporting these greater truths—far too many Americans ...290 comments 314 Recs
- My observation for the day: I am a human being. The only thing that distinguishes me from my fellow human beings is that I am unemployed. I'm not lazy. I'm not a slacker. I'm not a taker. I'm not a ...7 comments 19 Recs
- Yesterday was a typical blustery and cold March day in Chicago. I was riding home on the El and watching the city flash by. A man sits down next to me. A stop or two down the line, he taps me on the ...128 comments 749 Recs
Dumas EagerSeton's Blogroll
- No current results.