Posting History for Dumas EagerSeton
|Anatomy of an Unemployed - My Story
On Monday March 4th after 14 years of gainful, fortuitous, gratifying employment in a major corporation I was laid off. It was 10am, the start of a new working day but it was the END of my career ...
|Steve's Real Food Recall - Canine
Here we go again. Heads up to all. Possible Salmonella ...
|Report It Campaign for Pets
Hello to all you pootie and woozle parents. I'm sending a link that sounds like a great idea to try to advocate for our four-legged children in case contaminated food/s is/are found. I think ...
|I Lost My Job Today
This morning at approximately 10:30am EST I was laid off from my job. I "felt" it was coming, had a very strong intuition that I was going to lose my job but someone from HR had the talk with me on ...
|It's Said When One Door Closes...
February was a tough month for me on an emotional and spiritual level. As a result my physical body was also affected by a fever that worked its way through my body. I'm fine now of course but ...
|MORE Pet Food/Treat Recalls
Another short diary folks but I thought this was important news to protect your beloved four-legged family members: The Honest Kitchen Voluntary Recalls One more below:
|UPDATE 2/26: Voluntary Recall of Kassel Pet Products
This won't be a diary, just an FYI in case you feed your little friends this brand. Recall of Kassel Pet ...
|I Need New Friends
Really. I have no one in my life right now that I consider close enough to call friend. I have some acquaintances but they're very involved with their own things, etc. and that's all well and good.
|Letting Go of Amie?
Today my dearest and closest friend - actually the only person I called friend amidst a sea of acquaintances - left town. For how long? Unknown. What happened to cause her to flee in fear so ...
|New Cool Video - "Forward"
I hope this is ok to share with fellow Kossacks. Produced by the same folks that did the "Yes We Can" in 2008. Peace, enjoy then GOTV! Check This Out!
|It's Raining Dead/Very Sick Dogs & Cats and Nobody in Media is Talking
I've never done a diary until now. I've not seen anyone post about this - least I don't think so - and I thought this was important for people to be aware. Please follow me down below.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Dumas EagerSeton
- I’ve burned through quite a few hours this weekend—since Friday, in fact—writing a piece which, I’ve just realized, parallels much of what University of Texas/Austin Professor Emeritus ...387 comments 361 Recs
- Glenn Greenwald has refuted a Reuters report that suggested that he or Snowden were blackmailing or threatening the US government with leaks of classified materials.631 comments 137 Recs
- If Ayn Rand is, in the words of Robert Reich, "the philosophical guru of the modern Republican Party," then the billionaire, Rand-...90 comments 88 Recs
- UPDATE: For whatever (unknown) reason the Gary Younge OP-ED was temporarily pulled by The Guardian, it is now back up and very worth reading, so click-through to the main diary or just hit this link:44 comments 81 Recs
- Ben Jealous said it better than I can ever hope to. We are outraged and heartbroken over today's verdict. We stand with Trayvon's family and we are called to act. We will pursue civil rights ...83 comments 152 Recs
- Finally! Goposaur obstruction of the President's agenda has seemed fairly treasonous to me for several years. But few if any have had the courage to call it what it is, until now. In a very short ...218 comments 369 Recs
- What I want to do today is give you a guide on how to better protect your identity without having to become a survivalist hermit. I'm going to use the KISS Rule (Keep It Simple, Stupid). If the ...79 comments 180 Recs
- Mr. Orwell, your day has arrived. From the front page of Sunday’s NY Times , a story that—despite recent and overwhelming evidence supporting these greater truths—far too many Americans ...290 comments 314 Recs
- My observation for the day: I am a human being. The only thing that distinguishes me from my fellow human beings is that I am unemployed. I'm not lazy. I'm not a slacker. I'm not a taker. I'm not a ...7 comments 19 Recs
- Yesterday was a typical blustery and cold March day in Chicago. I was riding home on the El and watching the city flash by. A man sits down next to me. A stop or two down the line, he taps me on the ...128 comments 749 Recs
Dumas EagerSeton's Blogroll
- No current results.