Below you'll find recent contributions related to Elrod's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Elrod
- On November 3rd, a member of Free Republic posted an article by Kevin DuJan, of HillBuzz,wherein he offered his predictions for the Presidential and Senate elections. As you would expect, his ...272 comments 416 Recs
- At long last, after 24 months, and nearly 2900 polls, we have arrived at the eve of Election Day 2012. It almost seems hard to believe, but we are now less than 24 hours away from the actual ...294 comments 74 Recs
- Great news for John McCain! Sorry for the short diary but these states are now out of play and closed, if they were ever even really in play before. But I think now its beyond even arguable for ...69 comments 56 Recs
- The news is in...it's a trifecta..albeit close in two states but looking very winnable! Here's the article we've been waiting for: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/31/us/politics/ohio-working-class-...96 comments 48 Recs
- The Telegraph, one of the UK's better, if editorially right-of-centre, newspapers, has an interesting article about Nate Silver this morning: Nate Silver, the geeky statistician who is ...233 comments 477 Recs
- Yesterday the internets reported the rumor that Britt Hume stated on FOX that today's GWU/Politico Poll would show Romney up +5. Well, here it is: Obama 49 - Romney 48 So, thanks for making me ...52 comments 40 Recs
- Electoral votes Nov 6 296.6 Now-cast 299.8 Looking at percentages by state for Nov 6 WI 87 NV 80 OH 75 IA 73 NH 72 VA 60 CO 58 FL 38 NC 18 Again, Nate is reflecting what we have ...48 comments 35 Recs
- http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/doppler?id=5750613&mapnum=1&anim=true Doppler radar map of the storm...The eye will pass over Wilmington, DE, then pass about 30 miles south and west of my house, which ...12 comments 5 Recs
- Our new Ohio poll finds Barack Obama leading Mitt Romney 51-47, up from 49-48 last week — PublicPolicyPolling (@ppppolls) October 28, 2012 Updated: Ohio voters think Obama won the debates as a ...289 comments 136 Recs
- Obama surging! Of course media will ignore, just like they ignore the Romney lies. We know better! Go team blue!!187 comments 154 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.