Belief in absolutes is the laziest of delusions. The stage following 'free range' is not freedom.
Comments posted: 753 (2317 days since last comment on Sun Dec 28, 2008 at 10:14 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1377
People Following FeastOr: 0
FeastOr's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by FeastOr
- Submitted this of all evenings, from this of all places, with the respect and hope due any President-Elect on the eve of his or her inauguration (but particularly this one), I am agreeing with ...576 comments 875 Recs
- Heh, that got you attention didn't it? Now hang around for the rest. This discussion comes from several conversations I had yesterday. One of them encouraged me to post this today in my "Opinion ...4116 comments 193 Recs
- It's been a few months since pharmaceutical ...83 comments 50 Recs
- I once thought that straight people who described themselves as progressives supported gay rights because they were altruistic. But the recent flare up here at D-Kos over Rick Warren has taught me ...392 comments 44 Recs
- Note: I'm hosting AM760 here in Denver this morning, and we're going to talk with Damon Silvers, one of the congressionally appointed overseers of the Wall Street bailout. Stream it ...383 comments 512 Recs
- Great Democracy Now report about Rick Warren! It's the best analysis that I have seen on the topic. Max Blumenthal, the reporter who investigated the "Rick Warren's Double Life" piece, offers a ...23 comments 30 Recs
- [UPDATE: for a refreshing flip-side to the dark tone of my post, which concerns problems, please take a look at "I'll be ...527 comments 153 Recs
- My spouse and I were talking today about how fortunate we are to have a relationship with a deep, bedrock level foundation of trust. We have realized that, when that foundation is solid, there is so ...343 comments 388 Recs
- Above: The Lutes-Stein family. Note : Jeff Lutes is executive director ...284 comments 235 Recs
- The old adage says that nobody is perfect. Kevin challenged that in every way possible. Insanely generous, loving, and witty, he defined beauty. And this didn't happen in a vacuum. Kevin is the ...180 comments 612 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.