Posting History for Fickle
Mr. Romney's colossal screw up brings shame to him, his party, and his defenders. Often in this country we take politics the way we take our sports. As a game. Who's up. Who's down. We cheer our ...
|Political Jujitsu: Turning a strength into a weakness
A common tactic in modern presidential politics is to attack an opponents strength and turn it into a liability. The preeminent example of this was the swiftboating of John Kerry. There are of ...
|Political Jujitsu: Divide and Conquer
If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. Mark 3:24 The current Republican party is roughly composed of three camps: international corporatists, the religious right and ...
|Political Jujitsu and the "half don't pay any taxes" lie
Yesterday there was a diary entitled The Coming Right-Wing Clash over the "Half That Pay No Taxes." It examined Eric Cantors bogus claim that 50% of Americans pay no taxes. It was very well ...
|Jindal knocks one out of the park.
There's some other good diaries out there ...
|Rothschild's Trickledown Lie. A love letter.
My dear Lynn Foster de Rothschid, My dearest Lynn thank you so much for your lovely letter ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Fickle
- Have you ever heard of the term “economic rent”? No? That’s probably because of the greatest political coup in the history of our republic. In politics, true power comes – not from your ...107 comments 304 Recs
- The past week I have seen a welcome development on progressive blogs: attacks on the rich for their unremitting war to shape public opinion in favor of austerity. On DailyKos, jamess directly ...203 comments 504 Recs
- On television, in interviews and in meetings with investors, executives of the biggest U.S. banks -- notably JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Jamie Dimon -- make the case that size is a ...125 comments 432 Recs
- Her voice shakes. You sense her very foundation has been shaken. This isn't an actor, a newscaster, or a spokesperson. She hasn't planned her words. She doesn't know what she's going to do next, ...271 comments 712 Recs
- There have been the tens of thousands of people who have signed petitions expressing the desire for their states to secede from the union. Well, there is no state that is dumb enough to want to do ...185 comments 344 Recs
- This whole makers vs. takers meme is about to make my head explode. I have made no secret of the fact that when I was 25 years old, I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder . I went through a very bad ...10 comments 12 Recs
- Mitt, when you're losing Party leaders: Mitch McConnell declines to comment on Romney response to embassy attacks. Does offer "183 comments 90 Recs
- President Obama pushes back hard and goes right at Romney's qualification to be president: "There's a broader lesson to be learned here: Governor Romney seems to have a tendency to shoot first ...353 comments 500 Recs
- After recent rumors of a turnaround for financial whistleblowers seeking rewards under the Internal Revenue Service's (IRS) whistleblower reward program, it is fitting that one of its rare financial ...123 comments 298 Recs
- And a child shall lead them:140 comments 326 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.