Below you'll find recent contributions related to Fiddler On A Hot Tin Roof's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Fiddler On A Hot Tin Roof
- From approximately 1875-1920, North Dakota had many (almost 100) large "bonanza farms," each with thousands or ten of thousands of acres, usually on land that was originally granted by the U.S. ...16 comments 52 Recs
- Sunday, just one day before the expected Grand Jury results in Ferguson Mo, and in response to a question on Meet the Press put to him about the high frequency of majority White Police Departments ...17 comments 22 Recs
- Just got this email from the Rick Weiland for South Dakota Senator Campaign. From: Rick Weiland To: tommymac Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 6:17 PM Subject: quick update from me Rick Weiland ...123 comments 213 Recs
- The Vigeland Sculpture Park, in Oslo, Norway, is the largest exhibit in the world dedicated to just one sculptor. It is now one of the most popular tourist attractions in Oslo.10 comments 22 Recs
- The State of Iowa has voter fraud! OMG! Follow me below the orange VEISHA riot to learn more...6 comments 18 Recs
- Here is a list of Koch products. Koch Brothers and Koch Industries from: http://kstreet607.com/2011/02/23/boycott-koch-industry-products/ It was probably here before, this list, so here it is, ...211 comments 375 Recs
- The National Enquirer , house-organ of the intellectual Right, reports a shocking tale of brutality, oppression and bigotry. Pat Boone, American patriot and the man who made it safe to wear white ...167 comments 170 Recs
- Who knows, soon we might see headlines and cable TV shows asking: "Is Dianne Feinstein a whistleblower or a traitor?" A truthful answer to that question could not possibly be “whistleblower.” ...22 comments 20 Recs
- I was lucky enough to go to three different schools for my three different degrees (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.) and thus got to explore the United States more than I normally would have. I went to my home-...39 comments 8 Recs
- So New York skaters do something every year called the Broadway Bomb. Essentially, they skate down broadway from 116th street to Bowling Green, the entire length of Manhattan. On one level it's ...11 comments 18 Recs
Fiddler On A Hot Tin Roof's Tags
- No current results.
Fiddler On A Hot Tin Roof's Blogroll
- No current results.