Posting History for FisherOfRolando
|45 year old gas pipeline not checked in 24 years. Guess what happens next?
Interstate 77 outside Sissonville WV on Dec 11, 2012. NTSB: Corroded pipe, lack of inspections led to gas explosion in W.V.
|Some good background info about Mayor Dawn Zimmer (Update)
With the latest news about Mayor Zimmer talking to the feds you just know that the vultures of hate and lies will soon take (right) wing and start circling her. Before they start their bogus ...
|Christie's office subpoenaed!!
Just now on the Rachel Maddow Show. "The Office Of The Governor" also the office of his re-election campaign.
|Is Bridgegate a crime? How about terrorism?
Federal definition of terrorism: (5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that— (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United ...
|Al Franken looking for help on Citizens United
Received this in my email today. Signed and posting here for like minded individuals. Hi, Citizens United was a disaster. It opened the floodgates for corporations to write big checks to fund right-
|NYT - Inside the Race to Rescue a Health Care Site
NYT has posted a deep look into the efforts to salvage Healthcare.gov. As a small coterie of grim-faced advisers shuffled into the Oval Office on the evening of Oct. 15, President Obama’s chief ...
|Poor? John Stossel thinks you should just sell a kidney
I learned from this posting on Rawstory that John Stossel wants a open market on organs. This upsets people, but I'm upset it's not legal, Stossel insisted. In the one country ...
|$509 rate drops to $1.11/month with ACA (news video)
Pittsburgh woman finds incredible deal with Affordable Care Act A retired Pittsburgh school employee with a per-existing condition of Type 2 diabetes found that her insurance will drop ...
|"The Morning Whorehouse" and Ralph Reed
This blog posting by Charles P. Pierce about Ralph Reed on the Morning Joe show is so short I should only quote one line from it. Listening to Mika Brzezinski talk to Mark Halperin about politics ...
|Erick son of Erick is afraid
In his current posting on Redstate Erick has a fear because: Evangelicals have, over the past few decades, gotten involved in the rough and tumble world of politics sometimes too politically and ...
|Obama as Rorschach from Watchmen
Never thought of Obama this way but after having read this Slate article by David Weigel I looked at the shutdown a bit differently. He was not posturing. Republicans failed to appreciate the ...
|Best Redstate comment for today (update)
I read Redstate so you don't have to. from wexwuther Listen, pal. Let me explain something to you. What the Tea Party has done is spawned some of the great Americans who are speaking truth to the ...
|Onion News nailed it in 2008, Miley Cyrus version
ONN: Sources Warn Miley Cyrus Will Be Depleted by 2013 (YouTube)
|Just how low can the Republican party go?
Link to a spot on Guardian UK article by Michael Cohen Never before in American history have we seen a political party so completely dominated and controlled by its extremist wing; and never ...
|You can help put a stake in the heart of the IRS "scandal"
Currently on the WhiteHouse.gov web site is a petition asking President Obama to change the way IRS regulates 501c4. From the petition: We petition the ...
|Amazing aerial video of Moore Oklahoma
Just found this Black Hawk aerial video of the Moore tornado damage path from start to finish. Youtube Video The video is by Lt. Col. Lindy White of the Oklahoma National Guard.
|Rep. Jim McDermott explains the debt ceiling in 5 minutes
During a meeting today of the House and Ways Committee, Rep Jim McDermott (D-Washington) takes 5 minutes to explain most of what you need to know about the debt ceiling. Including that the ...
|GOP Cruise: Ship Of Fools
New Yorker Mag: Steaming past Guantánamo, en route to the Cayman Islands, a boatload of Republicans ponder the plight of a party at sea. “Their conception of what the country is about, they ...
|NRA = Newtown Repeated Ad nauseam
In case you didn't know, gunbroker.com is the largest on-line site for the selling of guns, ammo and gun related merchandise. Think of it as the ebay for gun. One of the site's administrators posted ...
|Latest Right Wing meme: Obama suppporters will riot if he loses
I'm on some right wing email lists and just received the latest meme: Don’t Get Swept up in O(mob)ama Mentality: Surviving the Romney Riots Be it conspiracy theory or not, there is Internet ...
|Obama depreciates Christianity [NOT]
I read Redstate so you don't have to. As a heads up, here comes the next right wing meme. I won't be providing links. Redstate Headline: President Obama Declares The Future Must Not Belong to ...
|Hitler Finds Out About Romney's Secret Video
Cross posted from Crooks and Liars. Hitler Finds Out About Romney's Secret Video These videos never get old.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by FisherOfRolando
- A few days ago I sat down with my son and watched the premiere episode of Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey , the sequel/followup/re-imagining of the pivotal 1980 miniseries created and hosted by the ...226 comments 256 Recs
- Everyone knows that US troops, under the umbrella of the United Nations, entered Korea in June 1950 to counter the North Korean invasion. But most people don't know that this was not the first time ...10 comments 15 Recs
- I watched the live stream of the hearing before the judge in Trenton who will decide how and with what Stepian and Kelly will comply with the Legislature's subpoenas, or not. I have two ...7 comments 3 Recs
- Reid Schar and lawyers for Bridget Kelly and Bill Stepien battle over subpoena requirements in courtChristopher Baxter and Susan K. Livio report the legal battle going on now at the Mercer County Criminal Courthouse over whether Bridget Kelly and Bill Stepien should have to respond to subpoenas ...12 comments 19 Recs
- Dunt dunt dunnnn... From USA Today : TRENTON, N.J. — The lawyer for a New Jersey Legislature joint committee probing the George Washington Bridge lane closure hinted in court Tuesday that more ...120 comments 191 Recs
- This won't take long. This woman is a dangerous human being. Recklessly so. So dangerous that Charles P. Pierce actually posted an unprecedented Saturday post just for her. Below is what she had ...24 comments 21 Recs
- From the Atlantic Highlands Herald : Trenton, NJ - Late yesterday afternoon, Fair Share Housing Center (FSHC) was denied access to integrity monitor reports that are in the possession of the NJ ...100 comments 239 Recs
- 32 comments 32 Recs
- There has been a lot of controversy on Daily Kos over the possibility that some people posting diaries and comments on the site could be paid operatives for various interest groups and government ...667 comments 333 Recs
- Things are looking tough for our favorite corporate exploiters. The ...325 comments 267 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.