Posting History for FutureMan
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by FutureMan
- Sometimes I just can't imagine what goes through people's heads. Edward Snowden came into the public eye with an apparently impeccable moral premise: That universal, perpetual, and warrantless ...969 comments 184 Recs
- Hey Mitt, put your foot in your mouth long enough for me to say something. When the news broke today that you said, and I quote ... “My job is not to worry about those people,” Mitt Romney said ...373 comments 1120 Recs
- I hate to link to Drudge, so I won't, but he is reporting that politico is about to report of serious Romney campaign infighting and the writing of a convention speech that was ultimately never ...42 comments 19 Recs
- He is speaking at a National Guard Association event. Both campaigns were to suspend campaigns today and pull negative ads. Romney didn't keep his word at the ...265 comments 296 Recs
- Yesterday, Obama's approval/disapproval figures were 50/44 or +6 favorable. Today's figures were the same 50/44. Why is this great news and sign of a continued strong bounce? Look at the daily ...25 comments 9 Recs
- Mitt Romney "There are 47% of people who feel entitled to healthcare, to food, to housing!" (Leaked Audio)100 comments 40 Recs
- The much anticipated government jobs reports has just come out announcing mixed news, but the great headline for President Obama is that unemployment has dropped to 8.1% from 8.3% helping keep a ...142 comments 39 Recs
- According to Automatic Data Processing's monthly report released Thursday morning, the U.S. nonfarm private business sector added 201,000 new jobs in August on a seasonally ...162 comments 197 Recs
- Over the period of April 12 - July 1, 662 respondents to the Daily Kos/SEIU/PPP State of the Nation poll were reached at a Texas phone number. Among these respondents, Obama and Romney were tied 47-...158 comments 39 Recs
- I realize that this is not the "official" Bureau of Labor Statistics number given out to the press today, which was +84,000 (minus 4,000 government jobs lost for a total of +80,000), but I think it ...25 comments 8 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.