Just a normal everyday reasonable happy intelligent person which seems to make me anything but normal. Understanding machines and technology may be the heart of my paycheck, but understanding people is why I'm especially successful at it.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Comments posted: 251 (43 days since last comment on Tue Mar 24, 2015 at 04:10 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 12
People Following IQof20: 1
IQof20's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by IQof20
- Last week, Starbucks announced its "Race Together" initiative, intended to encourage discussion of race in the U.S. between baristas and customers. It didn't go over so well. Racism, and the ...29 comments 28 Recs
- Lock your doors, close your windows! Watch out! Duck and cover! ISIS is coming! They'll creep and crawl out of their hypothetical no-go zones, or maybe from under your bed and inside your closet, ...167 comments 102 Recs
- First, let me say I do not want Hillary Clinton to be our next President. Back in 2008, I was (foolishly) first an Edwards supporter because he touted himself as a populist and I didn't think ...602 comments 209 Recs
- Hillary Clinton just posted her first Tweet since the email story broke a few days ago: I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release ...319 comments 129 Recs
- A Merle Haggard quote has been circulating social media, almost as if it appeared in response to the incredible disrespect shown to President Obama ...263 comments 598 Recs
- I am the product of a women's college. It was an accident, essentially. I wanted to study a major, archaeology, that was really only available at one university, so that was where I went. It was ...107 comments 81 Recs
- Pure of heart Eight-year-old Gabi Mann has been feeding crows in her family's Seattle backyard garden for about four years now. It started as an accident: Gabi's ...308 comments 612 Recs
- From approximately 1875-1920, North Dakota had many (almost 100) large "bonanza farms," each with thousands or ten of thousands of acres, usually on land that was originally granted by the U.S. ...16 comments 52 Recs
- Screenshot of moment right before police shot and killed a homeless man on Skid Row in Los Angeles He resisted arrest. The Taser didn't work. He went for the officer's weapon. We feared for our ...115 comments 142 Recs
- One week ago, BeninSC posted a diary noting that the Republicans are "a party of Orwellian deception" and urging us to ...shine the biggest light on the superiority of Democratic morality. Of doing ...255 comments 733 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.