Below you'll find recent contributions related to Inoljt's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Inoljt
- Before there was Daily Kos Elections there was a brilliant blog started by David Nir that with great skill and immense dedication by David Nir and his co-blogger Jame L, Chrisitunity, and JeffMD ...29 comments 34 Recs
- California's redistricting commission was a grand experiment that, by and large, turned out to be successful. However, I think there were some errors in the map, and I wanted to redraw the state. ...58 comments 18 Recs
- After the 2012 election, "demographics are destiny" became a popular phrase. As the country diversifies, so the story goes, pretty much everywhere will trend Democratic. There's no denying that ...43 comments 23 Recs
- In Wisconsin, Tammy Baldwin overcame fears by many that she would be too liberal for the state, aided by Tommy Thompson's weak campaign partially stemming from a very competitive 3-way primary ...31 comments 11 Recs
- After last November's elections provided us with a trove of new elections data, I am finally able to revive my series on the political geography of the states that I first started last year . In it, ...44 comments 37 Recs
- I've long been bullish on Democratic chances in Arizona, but the 2012 election saw Obama do surprisingly badly there, although Senate candidate Richard Carmona did surprisingly well (in part thanks ...32 comments 28 Recs
- With a plethora of diaries on national and state politics, let's try something more local. I'll contribute to this with a diary on my hometown: the great City and County of San Francisco. Enter, ...109 comments 81 Recs
- If you live in California, you may be deciding how to vote on Proposition 37. Prop 37 is an initiative which would require the labeling of GMO foods. Since I was seeking information on how to vote, ...79 comments 23 Recs
- In the charts that I've embedded below, everything is the rounded two party vote share. The first chart is without accounting for the home state bounce of Bush, Jr. and LBJ, while the second ...39 comments 11 Recs
- This is part two of my series looking at the political geography of elections at the state level. In it, I present maps and data for the average of statewide races from 2004 to present by county ...34 comments 27 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.