|Firearms Law and Policy
To advocate effectively for repeal or passage of firearms legislation we must first know and understand current law and policy, and how both are implemented, where we live. There is enormous variability across the country; the relative utility/relative risk of firearms is different on a 500 acre ranch in Montana than for a 1000 square foot apartment in New York. State and local laws reflect that diversity. We will discuss firearms law and policy with an emphasis on the many historical ethics an...
|Liberal G Club
A place for the discussion of mutual interests in the shooting sports
A community for Maryland Kossacks to discuss progressive politics, policy and issues in MD.
|Tell the Story
This is a place for us to share the personal stories that, for us, tell the progressive and/or liberal side of what is happening around us. This is about people and the experiences we share. It is issue oriented but from a personal perspective.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by JR
- A New Way to Overcome Citizens United A Maryland State Senator is proposing a creative way to counter the effects of the Citizens United ruling. His idea grew out of a statement by US Supreme ...17 comments 18 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is a friend of mine. After all he wrote the foreword to my second book, Playing Bigger Than You Are . I have the utmost respect for Elizabeth Warren. But I also have a lot ...331 comments 296 Recs
- For those who haven't heard, MsSpent Youth got word this morning that Cedwyn 's gone downhill overnight. We haven't had any word since then (that I am aware of) and I think everyone's decided to ...226 comments 624 Recs
- Zipping along the Golden Gate Bridge The iconic Golden Gate Bridge has always been dangerous for commuters: Since 1970,71 comments 95 Recs
- Support independent cartooning: join Sparky's List —and be sure to visit TT'...55 comments 150 Recs
- Considering the gravity of the circumstances and their potential impact on race relations in this country, it would seem prudent to hear from some actual police officers reacting to the non-...520 comments 612 Recs
- Social media is a buzz. In one of this past week's online ...197 comments 52 Recs
- Shirley Ringo is Running for Congress He pants too much? He's not housetrained? He barks a lot but can't really bite? What kind of flaws has Shirley Ringo pointed out about this Labrador? ...2 comments 4 Recs
- Keep this artist afloat by becoming a patron for as little as $1 per month!!17 comments 83 Recs
- In the the Plum Line at the Washington Post today comes a report from the Wall Street Journal (behind a pay wall) that Hillary Clinton will have at least one challenger in the Democratic Party ...293 comments 148 Recs
- No current results.