Posting History for JayFromPA
|WTF! "Wisconsin police officer kills suspect on first day back after previous shooting"
Kenosha office Pablo Torres shoots Aaron Siler, 26, dead after car chase. Torres had shot and wounded man armed with knives 10 days earlier.
|Cat saves boy from dog attack!
(Edited: Original video that was posted by the parents of the boy was taken down. Replaced with a mirrored video.) F rom Bakersfield California . The surveillance video shows the boy, 4-year-old ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by JayFromPA
- It's late, I've had too much to drink and this may not be very coherent. Back in the day when I was a young Army officer about to go to Vietnam as an "advisor" on my second tour, we all were ...10 comments 32 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 282 Recs
- Update: Good lord -- Baltimore is burning! Please let this end. There have been many great diaries today on the tragic rioting in Baltimore following the funeral of Freddie Gray. Tasini's "...351 comments 468 Recs
- I guess it’s time to quote Betty White, “Getting old is not for sissies”. It’s tough when the majority of your years are probably in your rear view mirror and you realize that you have been ...14 comments 8 Recs
- Our long-time community member Youffraita just found out she is getting evicted TOMORROW (Wednesday 4/22) because her apartment has been condemned. I do not have details -- as you might guess, she's ...191 comments 167 Recs
- This is going to be short. But for all the Star Wars fans among us, the second trailer for J.J. Abrams' Star Wars: The Force Awakens has just been released at ...41 comments 32 Recs
- Please indulge an old timer who has been here since caveman times. Although I no longer spend much time here (I'll explain why later.), I recently popped in to weigh in on a Hillary diary and ...803 comments 201 Recs
- Latest DC suicide holds “Tax the 1%” sign as he shoots self/Lapdog media hush reveals complicity/These men didn't die in vain. When 64 yr old Vietnam Vet John Constantino burned himself to ...151 comments 247 Recs
- Here's a quick question: What was the progressive community outraged about last week? How about last month? I'm not talking about real issues, like inequality or the Forever War we are engaged ...151 comments 59 Recs
- April 9 is the 150th anniversary. Let's make it a new holiday: "Birth of New Freedom Day". This is a great idea from Brian Beutler. My family was on the wrong side of the war. Best drink for ...134 comments 90 Recs
- 2nd Amendment (1604)
- AK-47 (41)
- Allentown (34)
- Assault Weapons (348)
- Atheism (1704)
- Atheists (230)
- AUMF (343)
- Brady Campaign (76)
- Chris Christie (6259)
- Class Warfare (4731)
- Code Pink (202)
- Concealed Weapons (32)
- Cyprus (133)
- Drones (2346)
- Due Process (746)
- Firearms (1202)
- FTP (31)
- Fuck the Police (10)
- General Strike (328)
- Gun Control (6770)
- No current results.