Below you'll find recent contributions related to Jud Lounsbury's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Jud Lounsbury
- Since Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker has a bit of a scary Ronald Reagan fetish , let's take a page from The Gipper's book, and ask if we are better off fiscally in Wisconsin than we were 4 years ...11 comments 24 Recs
- Ron Johnson has an extraordinarily compelling story about why he entered politics: Nearly 30 years ago, his newborn daughter was saved by a talented surgeon named John Foker, who reconfigured her ...51 comments 280 Recs
- In Arizona Congressional District 2, Ron Barber, Gabby Giffords successor, is facing off against Martha McSally, the tea party candidate. The race has been razor tight with thousands of ballots ...61 comments 35 Recs
- Gallup continues its reversion to the mean, with Obama gaining two points in both the RV and LV, and regaining the lead amongst RV for the first time in two weeks. Obama approval ratings soars five ...157 comments 73 Recs
- A group of fifteen French workers visited the Bainport camp yesterday with a filmmaker, a lawyer, and a journalist in tow. These visitors came to show solidarity with the workers of the Sensata plant.45 comments 84 Recs
- If you are hearing about a company names Sensata, here is the story. Right now this company is moving equipment out of a factory in Freeport, Il. and shipping it to China. They are making the ...51 comments 150 Recs
- Let me tell you how important defeating Koch Governor Scott Walker is . . . but first, step into the wayback machine courtesy of the internets (and twitter user @TheNewDeal ) Vintage Scott ...41 comments 142 Recs
- You ain't from around here is you, boy? Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker had quite a day yesterday. First, he was greeted by upwards of 2,000 protesters at an speech for the Illinois Chamber of ...13 comments 84 Recs
- Business groups are clamoring for President Obama to take down his draft ...225 comments 588 Recs
- I met Ben Masel initially online at DailyKos. It was immediately apparent to me that he was both knowledgeable and astute. Still, I had no idea. I met him in the flesh at YKOS'07 in Chicago. I ...275 comments 562 Recs
Jud Lounsbury's Tags
- No current results.
Jud Lounsbury's Blogroll
- No current results.