|Occupy the Mall - the March of the 99%
We will organize a coordinated descent of OWS, its sister movements and allies on the national mall. We will bring hundreds of thousands, even millions, representing the 99% and demanding our government back @occupythemall #occupythemall. This historic event will not happen automatically, and will take months of planning. We must start now, and this group is for organizing.
|Occupy Wall Street
This is a clearinghouse of all posts related to the grassroots effort to return this country to Democracy.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Kazmarov
- After the struggle following the first Occupy LA General Assembly in which a small group of protesters balked at the police demand, insisted upon by the Occupy LA Security Committee, that all tents ...12 comments 16 Recs
- 56 comments 75 Recs
- Yesterday it was announced by the Sidney Hillman Foundation that the joint Nation and Center for Media and Democracy Series; " ALEC Exposed " was chosen as this month's ...18 comments 34 Recs
- It seems that some people will just never have enough money. Some people are rich enough to have anything they want, ten times over, but they still want more. Now, someone who can't get enough porn, ...4 comments 3 Recs
- 8 comments 3 Recs
- "The person who claims Anonymous is a danger to the population, is scared of losing his own power. What we really are, is something entirely different. We are all people who are fighting ...29 comments 41 Recs
- Sara R is one of the golden threads that bind together the fabric of this community. She has given immeasurably to all of us, and now there is something we can do for her. Sara ...349 comments 449 Recs
- I figure the 2012 predictions will start nonstop bombardment the day after the 2010 election, so I'm getting in early. Here's a completely useless rundown of Republican candidates, guaranteed to be ...30 comments 23 Recs
- It looks like Democratic Senate candidate in Alaska, Scott McAdams, has gotten the attention of the Republican Party, the corporations, and the national media. (heh, heh) First this week the ...253 comments 397 Recs
- Well Texas, it is officially go time with the Texas Board of Education and a few fundamentalist East Texans' quest to make our educational system an extension of the Southern Convention Baptist ...350 comments 571 Recs