Former Army brat, Army officer, and current Army wife. Semi disabled with Multiple Sclerosis. Hometown is Missoula, Montana, which is a very blue town in a purple/red state. Love cooking, reading, artwork and am very liberal and proud of it.
Comments posted: 68 (46 days since last comment on Thu Mar 19, 2015 at 06:13 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following LiberalLoner: 4
LiberalLoner's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by LiberalLoner
- Over the course of the last 50 years, we've seen some remarkable generational shifts that ushered in dramatic political change. From Kevin Phillips' Emerging Republican Majority , to Ruy Teixera's ...18 comments 37 Recs
- The finances of the county, the city and the school district I live in are now entirely trapped in a fight for the last tax dollar many are able to part with over the rush to create a libertarian ...3 comments 14 Recs
- 100 years ago the Gallipoli Campaign started. The results was 500,000 casualties. Fuck you Winston Churchill.59 comments 146 Recs
- Fox News has fallen and it can't get up. Ratings for the month of May 2014, have just been published, and the numbers are devastating for Fox News . While still occupying the top slot among the ...417 comments 510 Recs
- The New York Times ' Timothy Egan reminds us not to lose sight of the real enemy : While the political press was obsessing over what Hillary Clinton had for lunch, the real action this month in ...24 comments 77 Recs
- I very recently (March 31) got diagnosed, officially, with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. I am 43 years old...44 in May. This is about the same age as when my father was diagnosed with Type 2 himself. ...130 comments 57 Recs
- In an ever increasing onslaught of tragedy, climate disasters, killings, wars, and corruption, both inside and outside the Beltway, I ask myself if there is an end in sight or we will continue to ...6 comments 5 Recs
- Going for the spittle-flecked piece of crap vote. One wonders at how these ...215 comments 165 Recs
- I recently came out of a Harris Teeters in Raleigh, NC, and was putting my groceries in the car, when I noticed a note attached to the passenger side windshield. I figured someone must be ...322 comments 365 Recs
- Well, the archeologists can't answer this. I don't believe the psychologists can either. Is it a turf battle between hard science and social science. In fact, archeology combines hard sciences and ...35 comments 1 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.