Below you'll find recent contributions related to LieparDestin's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Will the Internet Swing the British General election? Or has our post hacking Press just lost it?
|Dallas Kossacks: Want to meet to counter hate speech in Garland?
Hi, I'm doin this on my phone at work so it will be brief. Denise Oliver Velez has a diary up about anti-Muslim hate speech coming to Garland this Sunday. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/01/...
|Geert Wilders. An ill wind blowin' to Texas
Geert Wilders, heads the far-right Party for Freedom (PVV) in The Netherlands At the invitation of Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), and Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), one of the most divisive bigots in ...
|Denise Oliver Velez||05/01/2015||65|
|High Impact Posts: April 26, 2015||jotter||04/27/2015||5|
|Week's High Impact Posts: April 18-24, 2015||jotter||04/26/2015||5|
|High Impact Posts: April 25, 2015||jotter||04/26/2015||5|
|Dallas Kossacks Meetup Report and Next Event
Our first Dallas Kossack Meet-up in over a year is now under our belt and was a success! It was a small group, 3 Kossacks and a Lurker (who will hopefully join the Great Orange Satan soon, mwaa-ha-...
|High Impact Posts: April 24, 2015||jotter||04/25/2015||6|
|Dallas Kossacks meetup TOMORROW!
When: April 25th at Noon for lunch! Where: Uncle Julio's Mexican Restaurant 4125 Lemmon Ave Dallas, TX 75219 Why: Margaritas, fajitas, burritos and other fine quality progressive company!! Part ...
|High Impact Posts: April 23, 2015||jotter||04/24/2015||5|
|High Impact Posts: April 22, 2015||jotter||04/23/2015||5|
|High Impact Posts: April 21, 2015||jotter||04/22/2015||7|
|High Impact Posts: April 20, 2015||jotter||04/21/2015||5|
Recommended by LieparDestin
- Mother Jones magazine reported that police actions triggered the riot.113 comments 334 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...376 comments 280 Recs
- "Don't walk away, just listen to me. Talk to me." A protester in West Baltimore confronted Geraldo Rivera last night before he went to his live shot for Fox News. He went OFF on Geraldo, asking ...261 comments 488 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 279 Recs
- Moments before Joseph Kent vanished on live television Joseph Kent is a well-known activist who has been a leader in organizing nonviolent protests–first in Ferguson, Missouri and now in Baltimore,98 comments 235 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 208 Recs
- 356 comments 451 Recs
- Sometimes comedies are just not funny. During the production of Adam Sandler's upcoming film called, The Ridiculous Six , the offensive script and condescending film ...100 comments 126 Recs
- Finland doesn't mess around when it comes to income inequality. Just ask Reima Kuisla, a Finnish ...264 comments 226 Recs
- $343 is not that much money...but it is needed by tomorrow. I posted a diary earlier via the Daily Kos Fund Raisers group, but it didn't get much attention and only raised $60 - which I and Fineena ...194 comments 341 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.