Posting History for MKSinSA
|Slaying the $700 Billion Medicare 'Cut' zombie lie
I've been watching Democrats stumble over the GOP talking point about how "Obamacare cuts Medicare by $700 Billion." Well, my Great Orange Satan denizens, it's true and rather than run from it ... ...
|Yo, Mitt! Where's da troops on that overseas junket?
After declaring in 2011 the U.S. is operating under a "peacetime economy," Willard Romney crafted an overseas trip that seemed intent on erasing our nation's wartime efforts by ignoring the people ...
|The REAL real reason Romney MUST say he left Bain in February 1999
Like all presidential candidates, Romney has to submit a financial disclosure statement to the Office of Government Ethics. He filed his most recent one last month, and the disclosure contains a ...
|Mitt's severely troubling tax dodge
Severely Conservative Gov. Willard Romney had no problem releasing his state and local tax documents when his residency was challenged, but when ask for federal returns or any that pointed to the ...
|Meet the Bainers
Now, I'm no particular fan of RedState nor of it's self-important leader Erick Son of Erick but I've got to admit, that every once in a while his brain spits out a cogent thought and his most ...
|Rush drags right-wing radio over the cliff in massive sponsor exodus
Ruh-ro! Ninety-eight major advertisers—including Ford and Geico—will no longer air spots on Premiere Networks’ ‘offensive’ programs. Insiders say the loss will rock right-wing talk ...
|UnOccupying a Too Big To Fail
Man it’s been a tough year for romance in our little neighborhood. Shortly after my neighbor announced he was dumping the Tea ...
|Occupying the Lunatic Fringe
As you may recall from my earlier article on stalking , I am some sort of human,
|Breaking up is (not so) hard to do
It was love at first sight. Just five days after Valentine’s Day , romance still hung heavy in the air. ...
|My incredible journey to the marvelous Land of Kos
Hi everyone! My journey to this site is a little different than many here. When I signed on, I really wasn't 100 percent sure what "progressive" even meant and had to look it up. I am an Independent (
|The Great Kossack Anagram Challenge
Late night/early morning long, long ago (yesterday) some incredibly sleep deprived people went to a place called the Intertubes, entered some random words (President McCain and President Obama) into ...
|KY: McCain lost 28 points to Paul, Huck and NOBODY!
McCain won only 72 points in the Republican primary in Kentucky today = his WORST performance since becoming the presumptive nominee. Ron Paul, the only remaining viable candidate took just 7 ...
|Obama IS elite ...
... and YOU Obama supporters are to blame . Elitism refers to "situations in which an elite individual assumes special privileges and responsibilities in the hope that this ...
|NATO support wavers as Afghanistan gets new focus
After years of stonewalling on Al-Qaeda in the Afghanistan-Pakistan theater and Sen. Joe Biden pressing Ambassador Ryan Crocker to finally admit this region poses the greater threat ...
|Oh no! Obama grandma doesn’t know about the bus!
On March 20, 2008, Real Clear Politics posted an article by Anne Coulter that echoed across the ...
|Yesterday's Senate hearings: right moves, wrong guy
The problem in Iraq isn’t military, it’s diplomatic and Gen. David Petraeus is just a guy in the way. The man upon whom success in that country truly rests is Ambassador Ryan Crocker ...
|Walmart having "lapel pin" moment
There I was, poised in front of my TV ready to forgive and forget. The big, bad corporate beast named Wal-mart had done the right thing and bowed to public pressure. WE THE PEOPLE had won and won big.
|Why I lied about Wal-mart
I promised drama about super delegates, but didn't deliver. Sucks, eh. It'll be eight years ago this May. Debbie Shank was coming home when she made a U-turn on Highway 177 in Cape Girardeau ...
|Why Obama will never pin Clinton on NAFTA
A novice chess player’s greatest moment, perhaps, is learning the art of the “discovered attack.” It’s a powerful move that uncovers a threat by simply moving a piece in ...
|Clinton surrogate's surly gaffe praises, validates Obama
In what certainly qualifies as one of the most bubbleheaded and inept smear attempts, Hillary Clinton's warm-up speaker Machinists Union President R. Thomas Buffenbarger last night ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by MKSinSA
- Gee, who would have guessed ? A Texas high school is in the middle of a chlamydia outbreak, officials say. But according to the school district's student handbook, it does not offer ...102 comments 183 Recs
- Tamir in a photo taken in the month before he was shot and killed by Cleveland police Shot and killed by Officer Timothy Loehmann of the Cleveland ...113 comments 189 Recs
- Would you want to buy crops grown from oil wastewater? From today's who in ...15 comments 25 Recs
- One might think with all the union-bashing in corporate media, Faux News, multiple levels of government, and the general rhetoric, that unions are decidedly unpopular among Americans as a whole. ...41 comments 87 Recs
- Which is it? Atlanta . This is a problem. Day in and day out, in every major city across America, police officers are driving in from out ...66 comments 57 Recs
- Allowing citizens to register to vote on Election Day is a smart idea that boosts turnout and makes things easier for the most mobile Americans. It has been tested for problems for decades in the ...61 comments 81 Recs
- The war on women just added another notch to the belt, this time is Washington, D.C.20 comments 20 Recs
- The world's attention is on earthquake recovery in Kathmandu and the surrounding area. All the media celebrities have broadcast from there. But there is bound to be a day when the attention will ...16 comments 10 Recs
- I am 100% in for Bernie Sanders' campaign for the Democratic Party nomination, and for president. For the longest time, Bernie Sanders has represented my viewpoint on policy and my viewpoint on good ...279 comments 240 Recs
- (photo credit: Stephen Melkisethian ) From AP via The Huffington Post : LAGOS, Nigeria — Nigeria's ...43 comments 99 Recs
- Bain (1405)
- Bain & Company (48)
- Bain Capital (1889)
- Canada (3723)
- Co-op America (8)
- co-op plan (11)
- community development grants (1)
- cooperative (41)
- Discussing Race At Daily Kos (20)
- DK Grants (1)
- Electoral College (1174)
- entrepreneurial (1)
- Gardening (990)
- growing vegetables (13)
- health care co-ops (3)
- Health Co-ops (7)
- health cooperatives (3)
- helping out (3)
- Helping People (11)
- incubators (4)