Posting History for ManageWA
|So you want to attend Glenn Beck's key to the city ceremony today?
Well you can't. Seems Fox news bought up all the tickets so they could distribute them to who they wanted, keeping out any dissidents in the crowd that they could. HOWEVER! You most surely can ...
|Small-Town America v Glenn Beck: We Didn't Start the Fire
It really was always burning. By now you've likely heard, either from my diaries, a friend or the news, that Mount Vernon, WA is giving Glenn Beck the key to the city. Sadly, I have to write that ...
|The Tide is Turning Against Glen Beck FINALLY! UPDATEx2!
In my on-going coverage of Mount Vernon, WA's mayor's decision to give Glen Beck the key to the city and declare a day in his honor, I finally have some good news to report! Apparently, the Mayor ...
|Our Local Paper Editorializes for Glen Beck WHY??
As some have noticed, I've been diarying about how my hometown mayor has decided it best to give Glen Beck, the vehement racist and hater of Americans, the key to our city. He always wants to ...
|They Are Going Through with Giving Glen Beck WHAT?? [updated w/ photo]
I diaried on this before here . Basically, my lovely hometown, a picturesque farming ...
|They want to give Glen Beck WHAT?!!?!
I'm from a beautiful small town in Washington. Mount Vernon was named Best small city in America in 1998. We host the Tulip Festival every year, where thousands descend on our picturesque valley ...
|Kossaks: We need your help in Washington
Washington is facing many very important down-ticket races that trump our work for Obama. He's going to win this state, but our governor may not. We need to work for her, and we need to work for ...
|Heck to Compensate: WA-LD10-Pos1, Tim Knue
Washington is in trouble. We're three weeks away from kicking out of office an amazing Governor and replacing her with George Bush's insolent step-son. Dino Rossi is going to take our successful ...
|[ACTION]County Republicans Sell 'Muslim Obama' $3 bill at WA St Fair
Almost all of the democrats involved in this are close friends and volunteers of my campaign. They decided to investigate rumors of a racist, insensitive $3 bill at the Republican booth of the ...
|WA-Gov: Rossi Breaks Navy Rules to give "typical stump speech"
Dino Rossi, loser of the '04 Governor's race to our fantastic Chris Gregoire, gave a speech at the CPO's office at NAS Whidbey Island. Navy rules prohibit campaign events on their grounds, but ...
|In memoriam: Paul Wellstone
Originally, I had intended to write an on-going diary about the trials and tribulations I've faced while managing a campaign for state representative out here in Washington. Being a student and ...
|Liberal Answer to Zeitgeist
This video, done by a Canadian high school student named Arman Noory, manages to be both funny, crushingly sad, and educational, all in a 15 minute timeframe. Even better still, he splices in ...
I love politics. Elections are like a giant chess match to me, with each opponent's move being rebuffed by either a defensive or offensive strategy. As a former debate team member in high school, ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by ManageWA
- Five time former Congressman and current Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett was attacked last night in front of his family while leaving the Wisconsin State Fair. Barrett interjected himself in a domestic ...320 comments 379 Recs
- Back on December 22, 2008 I wrote about Tim DeChristopher who saved the gas and oil rights on over 22,000 acres near Utah's Arches and Canyonlands National Parks from being auctioned off by the BLM ...253 comments 723 Recs
- Thanks to a recent diary I was inspired to start a networking site for Kossacks. It is my hope that it will provide a place to gather, network and share resources in these tough times. http://...299 comments 802 Recs
- During the first 100 days of the FDR administration they tried many new ideas. Some worked, some did not. The general concept was to get the country moving by changing the way we did things and ...831 comments 476 Recs
- They spam my blog with anti-gay crap and think I won't notice... I not only notice and delete it all, I donate another hundred bucks to No on 8/Equality for ...350 comments 844 Recs
- I've stated this a few times in comments, but I am still a registered Libertarian. While I have been working for the Obama campaign for months now, knocking on doors and phone banking and sending e-...754 comments 2129 Recs
- And it's because we're not focused. The presidential campaign has taken up too much of our time and attention. Yes, it's important that we win the White House, but if we win it while losing every ...772 comments 1001 Recs
- This is a short diary. There are probably bigger issues from the debate. But John McCain said Eisenhower offered his resignation in the letter he wrote in case the D-Day invasion failed. He did ...40 comments 44 Recs
- Bristol Palin pregnant -- right now Posted: Monday, September 01, 2008 11:58 AM by Mark Murray Filed Under: 2008, Palin From NBC's Mark Murray Reuters: "The 17-year-old daughter of ...2304 comments 414 Recs
- This video is hilarious and I really hope it become viral. It's not dated, that I can see, but it was obviously taped before the pick. Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan mock as ridiculous the ...586 comments 1821 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.