Posting History for NJMaverick
|Don't ever tell me there is no difference between GOP and Democrats
I can't help but notice on what side the vast majority of the Republican Supreme Court appointments voted on major Civil Rights rulings. If it were up to the Republican appointees gays would still ...
|Why the GOP refuses to make a counter offer in fiscal cliff negotiations
President Obama has done what you expect to have done in a negotiation. He made a proposal with increased income by letting the tax rate for the wealthy go to the level it was at back during the ...
|Romney drenched in Nixon like flop sweat
The third debate was brutal to Romney in so many ways. Perhaps the most interesting was the Nixon like flop sweat remember the infamous Nixon 5 O'clock shadow and flow sweat debate?
|Employee Gate could sink the Romney Campaign
Romney getting caught telling employers to strong arm their employees into voting for him. I can't see voters being thrilled that Romney is telling their bosses to strong arm them into voting ...
|President Obama cuts federal Deficit by $200 Billion
The good economic news keeps on rolling in. Showing that Mitt's bullshit talks while President Obama's actions walk The federal budget deficit dipped to $1.1 trillion in fiscal 2012, the 12 month ...
|President Obama was smart not to mention the 47% in the debate
there have been many so called experts that have faulted President Obama for not having brought up Mitt's 47% remarks. What they failed to realize is that the President was debating a serial liar. ...
|Mitt Romney, the used car salesman
Presidential debates are a two part game. There is the short term issue where pundits declare winners and then there is a the term goals. One of the major things that come from the debate is ...
|Mormon Romney attacking the Democrat's religion
Mitt Romney with Evangelical Pat Robertson said the following: “The pledge says ‘under God.’ I will not take God out of the name of our platform. I will not take God off our coins and I will ...
|4 Years Ago I was much worse off
4 years ago I had just lost half my retirement savings thanks to the GOP letting the economy run wild and crash 4 years ago I was wondering sort of horrible terror attack OBL had planned to inflict ...
|Texas Judge says GOP will betray our nation if they don't get their way
Well like Akins betray the GOP's anti-women agenda, a Texas judge betrays the GOP's anti-American agenda. Image destroying our nation because you lost an election. These people are as dangerous to ...
|Rush Limbaugh accidentally exposes fundamental flaw in conservative views
The basis of human intelligence is that people examine facts and consider experiences and then form an opinion based on those experiences and facts. Rush Limbaugh accidentally admits conservatives ...
|Romney's defense summed up in simple English
1) The American people doesn't need to know how his wealth allowed him to avoid paying taxes because the deficit that avoidance caused is the what's important 2) America doesn't need to know that ...
|When a fact checker hates facts
"The Fact Checker" exposes his dishonesty in his latest effort to protect Mitt Romney: SEC Documents state "sole stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer, and president. " The ...
|America is not the greatest country anymore - "The Newsroom"
This is one of the best speeches I ever heard. This is a new HBO show, the News Room. Jeff Daniels is a news anchor know for his likability and lack of edge. He finally loses it on a question of ...
|Bush VS Obama
A good way to see what you get when you put a Republican or a Democrat in the White House: Freedom: Bush- Creates Patriot act, Reduces woman's right to choose, Weakened separation of church and ...
|Zimmerman's father lied in defense of George
Trayvon “punched him in the nose, his nose was broken, and he was knocked to the concrete .” Robert Zimmerman said. “It’s my understanding Trayvon Martin got on top of him and just started ...
|How I believe the Trayvon Martin murder went down
It's a dark rainy night. Trayvon Martin is returning home with the skittles and ice tea he had been sent to the store for. He has his hood up against the rain and he is talking to his girl friend. ...
|The GOP's war with the American people
When I consider what the GOP wants to do to our country and how much it differs from what Americans want for our Country I start to wonder if the GOP really believes in democracy The GOP opposes ...
|The Road We've Traveled
Are you in? https://my.barackobama.com/roadtraveledfullvid Remember how far we've come. From Academy Award®-winning director Davis Guggenheim: "The Road We've Traveled". This film gives an ...
|The Dumbing Down of the GOP
When you look back in history starting with Ronald Reagan you see the GOP surprising people with just how dumb a Republican elected official can be. One starts with: Ronald Reagan: At best Ron ...
|Once again, speculators behind sharply rising oil prices
Once again the 1% are playing with the price of oil. If I were to guess the motive this time goes beyond profiting at the misery of the 99%. Rather this appears to be a calculated effort to hurt ...
|Sands Billionaire Adelson mocks the American Public
Billionaire Sheldon Adelson Says He Might Give $100M To Newt Gingrich Or Other Republican The Billionaire CEO of the Sands Casino mocks the American public that is angered by his attempts to buy ...
|Santorum: "Barack Obama has sided with the 99 versus 1.”
Leave it to Rick to accidentally tell it like it is while trying to woo the radical right wingers that now control the GOP. While the Occupy Wall Street people were protesting his campaign ...
|Why is CPAC taken seriously by the media?
We are talking a group that who's policies and positions has nearly brought our nation to complete ruin twice (arguably 3 times) in the past decade. After all, it's their brand of conservatism that ...
|MISINTERPRETING A MAN’S STRENGTH IS OUR WEAKNESS, NOT HIS
One couldn't help but notice how many people have been making the accusation/claim that President Obama is weak. This blog article looks beyond the arguments made after that claim. Rather it ...
|Some much to learn about the liberal blogsphere
One of the earliest liberal bloggers (before there even were blogs) was Nance. Nance has been frustrated by the breakdown of liberal unity since President Obama's election. She does a great ...
|The problem with Quixote liberals
There is a very group of very angry liberals out there, that have little use for President Obama and the Democratic Congress. While polls show the majority of liberals at least approving of ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by NJMaverick
- Rachel Maddow: “The Governor has absolutely and blatantly not told the truth about what was going on in his office.” So much news in ...105 comments 333 Recs
- I was reading Paul Krugman's blog this morning (lots of good stuff there on inequality, like Money and Class and The ...221 comments 324 Recs
- From NorthJersey.com : Governor Christie’s brother, Todd Christie, and two business partners have bought and sold a handful of properties within walking distance of the PATH station in Harrison, ...104 comments 212 Recs
- I always counted Richard Nixon as one of the two greatest fixers in American history; the other being the gambler Arnold Rothstein. Why were they great fixers? Because one tried to fix a World ...24 comments 25 Recs
- 1. IT’S NOT ABOUT POLITICS, IT’S THE MONEY. This is New Jersey. Home of Tony Soprano. It’s always about the money. Seriously. The bridge closing was not payback for Ft. Lee’s mayor (...13 comments 11 Recs
- Maybe Chris Christie's Bridge to Chaos is finally that metaphorical stone fence of right wing belligerence; the high tide of decades of Right Wing intimidation before it was routed by a stalwart, ...186 comments 610 Recs
- At his press conference today Gov. Christie stated that before he went public with his initial denials around 4 weeks ago that his staff had nothing to do with creating a massive 4 day traffic jam ...162 comments 525 Recs
- There's some good Obamacare press out in the mainstream media, for a change. A lot of folks on this site are aware of the need to weigh the benefits of Obamacare against some of its' recent troubles.70 comments 54 Recs
- 1219 comments 101 Recs
- President Obama is scheduled to deliver a statement on today's shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut at 3:15 PM ET from the White House. The live video feed is below ...395 comments 58 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.