|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by NJNiceGuy
- If this has been posted recently, it's worth repeating. It is an installment from Michael Moore's TV show from 1999-2000. That's fifteen freakin years ago! Just in case anyone might be thinking that ...61 comments 170 Recs
- As an occasional diary contributor to Daily Kos, I recently got an email urging me to post some more. It said in part: "With the election over, there’s a lot to talk about where Democrats must go—210 comments 338 Recs
- From Huffington Post . Rob Bliss of Rob Bliss Creative makes viral videos for a living and decided to use his craft to shine a light on street harassment, a pervasive issue affecting females ...557 comments 302 Recs
- Late nonsense ads are costing Republicans huge bucks. As you watch Republicans and their billionaire allies rush late resources into states like South Dakota, Georgia, and North Carolina, ...96 comments 87 Recs
- The Agenda Project Action Fund has come up with the most brutal, direct political ad I think I've ever seen. It ties the Republican budget-cut mantra directly to the disastrous slashing of CDC and ...391 comments 469 Recs
- Today, the United States Supreme Court ruled that a person can express one's self through gunfire. In the case of Zimmerman v. US the plaintiff successfully argued that he was expressing his "...5 comments 6 Recs
- or Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden or Brian Schweitzer or Martin O'Malley or whoever. Look, if the past six years have demonstrated anything, it is that the president of the United States, as the ...183 comments 410 Recs
- Paid GOP spoiler? So, Schweitzer has been making a lot of noise about a populist challenge to Hillary Clinton, saying she's too close to Wall Street. ...136 comments 75 Recs
- In Wisconsin, John Doe Deux kept having interesting developments over the weekend, complete with the Wall Street Journal editorial page dishing out another warning to Governor Walker, demanding ...5 comments 43 Recs
- A new poison may soon be coming to an ecosystem near you. This is Dow Chemical’s Enlist Duo , a close relative to Monsanto’s aggressively marketed and wildly popular Roundup. Dow’s ...103 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.