Posting History for NMRed
|'So In Love With You' Open thread
For a night of joy and celebration, just watch this video of our First Couple dancing and making what could be a stiff and awkward moment of ceremony a loving and expressive intimate moment shared ...
|A Followup: My personal fundraiser for Lakota projects
Sorry this took so long, it's been a more-than-usually hectic midwinter holidays season around here, plus I kept breaking my computers, and have only gotten one of them repaired, restored, and set ...
|Help people keep warm and healthy this winter in the Lakota nations
In hopes it will catch the eye of a few folks who might be able to help. I'm writing this diary and making A CHALLENGE!
|London Police send warning letters
Ok, this is going to be short and sweet.... Reading the Guardian web site I come across a story that strikes me as just one stick the police are using to quell the Occupy movement in the UK:
|Occupy Santa Fe and all of the Land of Enchantment
Just got back from the local Santa Fe demonstration. Will give a brief report on what I saw and did, but want to encourage other New Mexicans to feel free to use this diary as a place to add their ...
|The Attacks in Norway 'Necessary'... and I weep with rage and pain
A statement by Breivil's lawyer can be found in the live updates on the Guardian today: Breivik said ...
|Obama's Clean Energy Initiatives Press conference
Thought I'd set up a liveblog for those who know more than I do about these proposals. Introduced by the President of MIT, Susan Hockfield. She's talking about the new discoveries and inventions in ...
|wishing you were here
There's been some wonderful discussion and remembrances in both zkg's dairy as well as Meteor Blades' ...
|Books for Obama fundraiser!
So you still haven't maxed out to Obama, it's getting close to crunch time, and, if you're like me, when you have a little money, you buy books, and if there's anything left over, you get some food.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by NMRed
- Donate here! https://35409.thankyou4caring.org/pages/donation-page----nepal-earthquake Hi everyone, Sorry for writing so late but I can't write till I am free from my baby duties. So....... So ...14 comments 27 Recs
- BREAKING: Unarmed 19 year old #TonyRobinson just shot/killed by Madison, WI police officer http://t.co/P56fOMD5Gl pic.twitter.com/5qCcoSd5Sn — CandaceTX (@CandaceTX)121 comments 202 Recs
- Last night, a friend on Facebook messaged me the above editorial. I'm finding it hits home, not only for me, but also for anyone who has held a serving position in this country. Because the image ...373 comments 485 Recs
- (Click to enlarge) [UPDATE: Some people have misread this to think I am blaming the cartoonists for the attacks. That was not my intention at all; the terrorists are 100% to blame -- it all ...47 comments 69 Recs
- TexMex here, I just put baby to bed and finally have some time to check out the Daily Kos. Watching Walking Dead reruns and waiting for dinner pork chops. But I wanted to remind my fellow Kossacks ...6 comments 23 Recs
- UPDATE : Google Maps indicates the Flood Christian Church at which the Brown family attended services was roughly 2.8 miles away from the site where the protests and demonstrations in Ferguson ...167 comments 376 Recs
- I've put off publishing this for what I expect to be a slow day on Daily Kos, because I don't like having to write it at all and, if and when it does its job, I'm happy for it to recede into ...15 comments 67 Recs
- Hope is like an appendage that hangs from your soul. It is flexible and it is lithe. It reaches out to grab hold of the things it needs to sustain it. And, like any other limb, it doesn't grow back ...63 comments 118 Recs
- 4Chan is an imageboard (a messageboard where pics are traded). It was originally created for the purpose of collecting and trading anime. lunatic, juvenile... brilliant, ridiculous and alarming. --34 comments 45 Recs
- In an intense conversation last week with a group of my students about issues surrounding rape and sexual assault, one of the young women in the group shared her experience with having been ...335 comments 265 Recs
- No current results.