Below you'll find recent contributions related to New Diarists's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Anti-Equality Lawyers to SCOTUS: Marriage is "based on [a] biological bond"
The case Obergefell v. Hodges was argued today, and there was only really two substantial arguments that came from the Respondents (who are against marriage equality). And by substantial, I mean ...
- The case Obergefell v. Hodges was argued today, and there was only really two substantial arguments that came from the Respondents (who are against marriage equality). And by substantial, I mean ...100 comments 65 Recs
- First I want to welcome all of our new members and say thanks for reading and commenting on our diaries. It always is great to hear from you. We hope more of you will decide to contribute your ...20 comments 16 Recs
- Welcome to new and old users alike from this month's host side pocket. Our group is here to help you orient yourself to the site and answer your questions about how to use it. When you join us ...121 comments 89 Recs
- Traditionally a swing state during presidential elections, Iowa is moving from purple to bright red. Come for a visit, and you can watch it happen before your eyes. I’ve covered the Iowa caucuses ...60 comments 22 Recs
- A couple of years ago I wrote a diary with step-by-step directions on how to embed YouTube videos, back in the dark ages when you had to fiddle with them a bit. The code is much simpler now and ...80 comments 55 Recs
- Welcome, New Users, to Daily Kos, from your host Angie in WA State . This Diary is intended to help you orient yourself to the site and ask questions about how to use it. Below the ...177 comments 165 Recs
- Welcome to Daily Kos, New Users! I'm your host, belinda ridgewood . This diary is intended to help you orient yourself to the site and ask questions about how to use it. Below the orange gnocchi-...88 comments 43 Recs
- Is it their smile, their voice, their touch? They both give me so very much. I cannot imagine my life without either one. I am most definitely in love with two men and I'll openly admit it. Daily ...4 comments 19 Recs
- Should I be tall, Or can I be short? Should I be vegan, Or can I eat pork? Should I be thin, Or can I be thick? Should I stay single, Or say “yes” to Nick? Should I color my hair, Maybe blue, ...1 comments 2 Recs
- i've lived in self-imposed exile since i fled my bitterly cold northern home at 17, living as a cynical canadian among americans. i've managed a kind of jaundiced distance from the idiocies of ...77 comments 141 Recs
New Diarists's Blogroll
- New Diarists: More Resources for All
- How to Collaborate with New Diarists
- Before posting, review your post's title & first words
- After You Publish, Part 1
- Diary Guide to Formatting, Linking, Images, Embedding, Tables
- The Elements of Style: Tips, Tricks and Regrouping News
- How to Use DK Image Library
- Cranky Users: Our Story So Far
- New community guidelines, final draft