Posting History for NoMoreLies
|What is Sustainable Landscaping?
Let us step back for a while from the fiscal cliff follies and the debt ceiling debacles, and the supine stupidity of inaction from the elites at the highest levels of power and look at something ...
|Circling the Drain, Part II
But where is part one? Like the Star Wars movies, we will get into part I, the background later on...however I digress. Its time to add my story to the heap of troubles that the right-wing economic ...
|Scott Walker's assault on the environment: An affront to Wisconsin's Heritage
Scott Walker's myriad attacks on middle and working class Wisconsinites, unions, educators, voters rights, and government employees have been discussed at length, and are reason enough to recall him.
|Blood for Oil, a tale on a personal scale
Normally, I wouldn’t spill guts on a personal level, and I would rather be discussing sustainable landscaping, ecological restoration, or restoring our nation to a sustainable transportation ...
|Retooling GM's Janesville Plant for Rail...How the Blogosphere Scooped the Establishment
Your humble diarist posted a diary on June 4, 2008, nearly 9 months ...
|Wisconsin hates trains, and it's killing our local economy
Cross posted at Sustainable Walworth Last Saturday, my wife had an epiphany. She has discovered the fact that I have been railing about (...
|Closing GM's Janesville WI Plant - Why should we care?
Cross posted at Sustainable Walworth As we all know, GM has announced that Janesville's manufacturing plant will be closed in 2010, thanks ...
|Landscaping as if Water Mattered
Cross posted at Sustainable Walworth On this Earth Day, it's time to take another look at how our landscape choices are impacting ...
|No More Grover Norquists -Tax Policy: Breaking the Bush Budget Box III
As tax time approaches, it is time to take a progressive whack at the tax code. It seems like us liberals and progressives treat taxes like some sort of third rail, ceding debate to the cheap labor ...
|Our Landscaping Choices support ExxonMobil
cross posted at [http://www.conceptualguerilla.com Conceptual Guerilla] Now that I have your attention, suffice it to say that our default landscape choices, turf grass and non-native trees and ...
|Breaking the Bush Budget Box 1 – The Sustainable Infrastructure and Transportation Act
In my [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/2/26/132332/140 previous diary] I outlined the reasons why Bush’s budget is a weapon of mass destruction for Middle America, the American environment,
|Breaking the Box of the Bush Budget
Breaking the Box of the Bush Budget: Why we should not Compromise with a Weapon of Mass(es) Destruction. Cross-posted at Conceptual ...
|A Republican Celebration of Dependence||NoMoreLies||09/01/2006||1||-||-||10|
|My other car gets 100 miles to the gallon||NoMoreLies||08/24/2006||68||63||1||182|
|The Oiligarchy - How it has come to be (I)||NoMoreLies||05/12/2006||5||8||1||8|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by NoMoreLies
- “First and foremost, we are a nation built on the rule of law.” These reassuring words from President Obama came during unsettling anti-police riots in Ferguson, MO. But times have stayed ...17 comments 42 Recs
- He says he is serious. If he IS serious, then he has to differentiate himself from Hillary, which is simple because there are miles of daylight between them on virtually every aspect of the economy, ...134 comments 38 Recs
- One of the less reported trends in America over the past 20 years or so is the indirect establishment of a flat tax, when one aggregates federal, state and local taxes. This has been accomplished by ...9 comments 13 Recs
- Welcome! " The Evening Blues" is a casual community diary (published Monday - Friday, 8:00 PM Eastern) where we hang out, share and talk about news, music, photography and other things of ...118 comments 31 Recs
- CNN report: Lt. Brian W. Rice Rice, 41, an officer since 1997, was one of the officers on bike patrol during the initial encounter with Gray. He made eye contact with Gray, who then ran. Rice and ...38 comments 49 Recs
- I spend a lot of time on twitter's C-SPAN Washington Journal feed. There I joust with Conservatives and Libertarians over the understanding of what reality is and what a fact in proper context is. ...20 comments 44 Recs
- There have been a lot of really jaw-dropping questions asked lately. Many times they're asked in the face of the actual answers already being stated. Questions like, "If you're angry at [X], why are ...133 comments 300 Recs
- Mother Jones magazine reported that police actions triggered the riot.111 comments 334 Recs
- The day has finally arrived! Bernie Sanders has announced that he's running for president, to save the country and the Democratic party. He's a brave man with a big heart, a sharp mind and ...342 comments 334 Recs
- Join the Campaign or Sign up to Volunteer for specific tasks or Sign up for Updates . To donate: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/lets-go-bernie Stand with Bernie We are at a moment of ...131 comments 215 Recs
- Conceptual Guerilla
- Railroad.net forums
- The Overhead Wire - Promoting Electrified Rail Transit
- The Political Environment - A blog about SE Wisconsin environme
- Sustainable Walworth - My blog about local sustainability and i
- Trains For America - Bringing back civilized, efficient transpo
- Empire Burlesque - High Crimes and Low Comedy in the Bush Imper
- Down With Tyranny
- Rock Netroots Commentary (Rock County, WI)
- The White Rose Society
- The Hillbilly Report
- The Pluto Chronicles
- The Head-On Radio Network
- The Smirking Chimp
- Cognitive Dissidence - Wisconsin and Milwaukee Politics
- Scott Walker Watch