Posting History for NotGeorgeWill
|Romney Promises: "If elected, no more hurricanes"
In a stunning news development Monday morning at 2 AM EST, the Romney campaign released a series of advertisements in northeastern states questioning the Obama's administration's commitment to ...
|Presidential Campaign as Business Negotiation
In politics, as we know, there tend to be two main styles of campaigning: One is the transactional campaign, the other is the transformative campaign. Many of these ideas are lifted from the world ...
|GOP FCIC members mail it in . . .
Alas, it didn't come as much of a surprise. But after over a year of hearings and committee meetings, Republican members of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC) wasted tax-payer money and ...
|Heed John Dean.
John Dean, a man who needs no introduction, has a superb article posted over at FindLaw's Writ. I highly recommend reading his article in ...
|What Part of Impeachable Offense Don't You Understand?
Scanning through a few newspapers today, I've seen what looks to be the newest GOP talking point about Attorneygate. The line of argument goes: "What part of 'serves at the pleasure of the ...
|New Attorneygate Document Dump . . .
Short diary here: Josh Marshall has just posted over at TPMuckracker that DOJ has just done another document dump. TPM ...
|Alexander Hamilton: Federalist Paper No. 76
Cross-posted at ProgressiveHistorians.com One of the favorite GOP talking points concerning high-level political ...
|Australian PM John Howard, smears for cash?
Conservative Australian PM John Howard made inflammatory remarks about Democratic presidential candidate Barak Obama yesterday in reference to ...
|Time to Draft Cheney?
By now Dick Cheney's out-of-touch Iraq POV is common knowledge. The most recent evidence during Cheney's Wolf Blitzer interview should give everyone cause for ...
|Lieberman, Wrong on Iraq, Part 12
The Senator from the Independent Lieberman's Party of Connecticut dished a few stinkers today at the American Enterprise Institute (suprising, eh?). I'm sure his briefers shook their heads in ...
|O'Reilly wages Jihad on "War on Christmas" skeptic
One of Virginia's fine newspapers, The Roanoke Times, called out O'Reilly in his fake war on Christmas. Roanoke ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by NotGeorgeWill
- Baltimore - Washington - 2015 Born and raised in Maryland in the 1940s and 50s, I've spent the last half-decade settling family affairs in Prince Georges County between Baltimore and Washington DC. ...21 comments 20 Recs
- Democrats are trying to create a bit more transparency around campaign ads ...18 comments 128 Recs
- The polls open UK wide in one week. But the most interesting part of the election is happening in Scotland. Here's a map of Scotland in 2010 along with the most recent Polling projections for ...363 comments 128 Recs
- She's overseeing Freddie Gray case; both parents, grandfather, 2 aunts, 3 uncles are police officersMarilyn Mosby 5/1 UPDATE: Marilyn Mosby just charged all six officers with crimes ranging from assault to murder in the death of Freddie Gray. I seriously doubted that someone with such deep ties ...398 comments 209 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- The Grande Ballroom in Detroit wasn't destroyed in the 1967 riots, but images like this one of the city came to be because of that terrible week in July 1967. (Image used under Creative Commons ...68 comments 58 Recs
- 356 comments 451 Recs
- I am writing this here because I need to write it somewhere, or I will start crying. I am a Maryland native, one with family in Baltimore, and one who considers Baltimore to be 'my city'. I live ...13 comments 5 Recs
- Democrats rely on a ground game more than Republicans. Or maybe we do more on the ground because we're better at it. I suspect ground game tactics are appealing because their cost is lower than ...12 comments 20 Recs
- I saw on PoliticusUSA that the Koch Brothers' problems with the IRS have a big reason behind them. They don't control it with their billions of dollars, and now they're about to be investigated for ...146 comments 353 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.