Posting History for Obamalover20122
|Disgusting: Tony Blair of all people is calling Islam violent
This is going to be a short diary because I think it speaks for itself, and I have been writing too many of these diaries lately.
|Updated: Yes, you are willfully ignorant. No, I don't have to respect you.
This is sort of a meta diary/update to my last diary . In this diary I would like to address what some people perceive as me being shrill and abrasive toward others who are allegedly in the ...
|GMO Truthers need to be kicked out of the Progressive movement
I consider myself to be part of the "far left." I also have multiple scientific degrees and work in the health care field. I strongly believe that my science background has resulted in my ...
|An Anti-Theist's Defense of Islam and Why Richard Dawkins is a Bigot
I am not merely an atheist, but an anti-theist. I believe that not only are all religions inherently flawed and destructive institutions, but that the concept of a god or gods limits human progress.
|Bill Maher: Anti-Science Knuckle Dragger?
For the most part the liberal community is currently a haven for scientists and science lovers who have been under attack by the dummies and neanderthals on the Right. However, there are those ...
|Can Ethnic Cleansing Be Justified?
An Israeli sniper recently posted this photo on Instragram, which sparked worldwide outrage The United ...
|Glenn Greenwald and His Repulsive Hypocrisy
Almost a year ago Glenn Greenwald wrote a blog post with this title : Repulsive progressive hypocrisy Was he talking about Progressive politicians or Progressive writers and thinkers? No. He ...
|Israeli Security Chief and Holocaust survivor compares Israel to Nazi Germany
The Oscar nominated documentary "The Gatekeepers" interviews all six living former Shen Bet Chiefs. Shen Bet, for those who don't know, is sort of like Israel's version of the FBI and Secret Service.
|Gay Journalist: Chuck Hagel is pro-gay, pro-LGBT, pro-ending "don't ask, don't tell"
There seems to be a lot of gnashing of teeth that Obama decided not to nominate a neo-con Democrat to the Defense post (i.e. people like Panetta and Hillary Clinton). So what is there response to ...
|WaPo Editorial: Hagel is a Bad Choice for Defense Because He Doesn't Want to Start a War with Iran
Apparently the chicken hawks at the Washington Post editorial board don't think that former Republican Senator Chuck Hagel is sufficiently hawkish enough to be Defense Secretary. Specifically, he ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Obamalover20122
- Currently being featured in a big front-page splash at Huffington Post's Gay Voices veritical is the story of 11-year old Marcell Neergaard, who has endured so much bullying for identifying as gay ...57 comments 123 Recs
- Sorry, my beloved lefty friends. I still love you but as a biologist/biochemist I can't hold it any longer. Many of your posts are well-intentioned but uninformed. Labeling products as GMO only ...40 comments 21 Recs
- This is real. We're living in strange times indeed, people...220 comments 620 Recs
- There is a REAL scandal that was exposed by http://www.salon.com/2013/05/16/joe_scarborough_in_2003_yank_the_naacps_tax_exempt_status/ Check this out: This week, MSNBC host Joe Scarborough joined ...134 comments 320 Recs
- Earlier today, CBS News reported that at least two of the Benghazi e-mails that were leaked by Republicans last Friday were altered . The GOP leak of the altered Benghazi e-mails came five days ...199 comments 399 Recs
- Here is Brian Williams on Tuesday's edition of NBC Nightly News:268 comments 409 Recs
- Just want to briefly mention this story because it doesn't seem to be generating much attention today. Earlier this week, it was revealed that the great Stephen Hawking had decided to pull out of an ...7 comments 5 Recs
- The Guardian UK reported on Tuesday: Professor Stephen Hawking is backing the academic boycott of Israel by pulling out of a conference hosted by Israeli president Shimon Peres in Jerusalem as a ...99 comments 32 Recs
- The Bush Administration and its media lapdogs The traditional media never have gotten this one right, and they're certainly not going to now. Not today. Probably not ever. They reported the facts ...174 comments 383 Recs
- I was out canvassing the other day for Ed Markey. It was the first time I'd had the opportunity to do it, partly because I had some trouble establishing contact with the campaign and then when I ...82 comments 33 Recs
- genetically modified (43)
- Genetically Modified Corn (1)
- genetically modified crops (13)
- Genetically modified food (23)
- Genetically Modified Foods (17)
- genetically modified organism (23)
- Genetically Modified Organisms (296)
- genetically modified plants (1)
- genetically modified seed (2)
- genetically-modified (2)
- genetically-modified food (1)
- Genetically-modified seeds (2)
- GM (910)
- GMO (432)
- GMO's (33)
- GMOs (123)
- Israel (14992)
- Monsanto (843)
- No current results.