Posting History for Ordinary Average Blogger
|A Republican carpetbagger from Maryland in Montana
What would it sound like if a Republican, born in Baltimore and raised on the Eastern Shore, ran for office in Montana? Would he say something like "go downy ayohshun aand ketch some craabs, hwun" ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||11/08/2013||6||3||-||-|
|President Obama Will Let ALL the Bush Tax Cuts Expire...
...if he doesn't get what he wants. This from Jake Tapper: White House officials insist that they're confident that a deal will be struck. One top Obama adviser, however, told ABC News that if the ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||11/09/2012||23||40||-||-|
|Let ALL the Bush Tax Cuts Expire
Understandably, the president compromised in late 2010. But the president shouldn't compromise this time. Assuming that the Republican-controlled House won't pass a bill that extends the Bush tax ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||11/07/2012||28||18||-||-|
|Important Quiz on Tax Brackets
Many Americans simply don't understand how tax brackets work. If you're an accountant, you'll get this quiz right. If you follow tax policy closely, you'll get this quiz right. If you do your own ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||11/07/2012||6||-||-||-|
|PA: The Secret of Republican Last-Minute Fascination
As noted here by dilgre , Romney is planning to go to Pennsylvania on Sunday. As noted here by TofG , McCain and Palin tried this four years ago. To quote this article from October ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||11/01/2012||9||13||-||-|
|Axelrod bets mustache on PA, MI, MN
Obama will win Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Minnesota. David Axelrod just bet his mustache on it.
|Ordinary Average Blogger||10/31/2012||13||5||-||-|
|Meat Loaf music fans for Obama!
I have been and will remain a Barack Obama voter. I have been and will remain a big fan of Meat Loaf's music. There's no need to mock Meat Loaf's art just because of Meat Loaf's celebrity ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||10/26/2012||17||2||-||-|
|BREAKING: Donald Trump Offers TWENTY DOLLARS to Obama!
Donald Trump has offered President Obama TWENTY DOLLARS , payable to a charity or charities of Obama's choosing, if Obama releases his college application, college records, and passport records. ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||10/25/2012||14||6||-||-|
|The brilliance of the Big Truth strategy
In the last two debates, the president has employed a smart, simple, and effective technique to counter Republican messaging. Call it the Big Truth strategy.
|Ordinary Average Blogger||10/23/2012||2||10||1||-|
|What would Teddy say?
Suppose that in August 2009, Obama had called up Senator Kennedy on his deathbed to talk about the next presidential election. Look, Ted. I know this is the last thing you want to worry about right ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||09/04/2012||1||3||-||30|
|A historic precedent for civil rights
It was an election year. The nation was divided over a contentious civil-rights issue. The Democratic party broke with tradition and came out in favor of civil rights. It cost them politically -- ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||05/10/2012||1||4||-||21|
|Obama's support for marriage equality is meaningless...
... unless he gets reelected. If Romney wins, he locks in a conservative majority on the Supreme Court for decades. At that point, we may as well give up on getting the Supreme Court to decide ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||05/09/2012||19||30||-||224|
|Keep your eyes on the prize
The ultimate goal of the fight for marriage equality is one of the following: 1) A Supreme Court ruling that the constitution, as it stands, protects the right of gay marriage throughout the country.
|Ordinary Average Blogger||05/09/2012||3||4||-||27|
|Ten-Year-Old Mitt Romney and Dogmeat
When Mitt Romney was ten years old, he belonged to a church that wouldn't admit people of black African descent to the Priesthood. For that matter, when Mitt Romney was thirty years old, he ...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||04/19/2012||10||4||-||125|
|How can Obama's secretary's tax rate possibly be higher? (with real numbers)
Please check my assumptions. Fox is reporting that Obama paid a lower tax rate than his secretary, Anita Breckenridge. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/13/president-obama-paid-lower-tax-rate-...
|Ordinary Average Blogger||04/13/2012||33||-||-||201|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Ordinary Average Blogger
- Honestly? It's just a matter of politeness. Some people don't celebrate my birthday, and I try not to make anyone feel uncomfortable about it. I'm like that. Plus, there are - and I am not ...84 comments 128 Recs
- Good morning. And by that, I really mean...GOOD Morning! Or, you could also say great morning. "Friggin awesome morning!" works well, too. I wanted to share a little story that really inspired me, ...5 comments 5 Recs
- Keep a tab open to this post on election night, as we'll be using this cheat sheet to keep track of the outcomes in every competitive Senate race. As each race is called, we'll note the winner as ...5 comments 13 Recs
- Keep a tab open to this post on election night, as we'll be using this cheat sheet to keep track of the outcomes in every competitive gubernatorial race. As each race is called, we'll note the ...3 comments 10 Recs
- Keep a tab open to this post on election night, as we'll be using this cheat sheet to keep track of the outcomes in every competitive House race. As each race is called, we'll note the winner as ...4 comments 20 Recs
- Keep a tab open to this post on election night, as we'll be using this cheat sheet to keep track of the outcomes of the key ballot measures up for a vote nationwide, organized by topic. As each ...4 comments 13 Recs
- County first! Here are some tools for advanced poll watchers, who might be watching not just statewide percentages but also county percentages as they come in on Tuesday night. Why on earth would ...56 comments 32 Recs
- My final predictions for all Virginia localities are below the fold. I use registration data, partisan trends over time, and demographic data to generate these projections. I am using data for ...19 comments 9 Recs
- California state capitol At this point, you've probably completely reached the saturation point on knowing which way the presidential race is tipping in the key states. If you're paying close ...53 comments 24 Recs
- Let me be more specific: If turnout and support is as high among minorities as polls indicate, and if President Obama gets at least as much support from white voters as Democratic House candidates ...107 comments 80 Recs
Ordinary Average Blogger's Tags
- No current results.
Ordinary Average Blogger's Blogroll
- No current results.