Posting History for Paula68154
|I am an idiot
I have a good friend that I have been lunching with for ten years. She and I have helped each other through many challenging life events during our weekly lunch therapy. She is one of the smartest ...
|Don't Feed the Trolls
Don't feed trolls. Don't give them water. If you really want to make their life even more miserable, work to get Dems elected! I understand and appreciate that when a troll baits you that you hear ...
|Any SMEs on US Unfunded Mandates?
Im looking for some information on US unfunded mandates, so are there any Kossacks that are subject matter experts (SMEs)? I believe that the right is going to make this their next argument over ...
|Twitter names round up
I don't know if there is an official Kos Twitterers, Tweeters, whatevlist but I would like to have more people from our site to tweet with and follow. There are so many great thinkers and writers ...
|Press releases the long form birth cert
this morning to reporters. Pres to make a statement at 9:45 am, est.
|2012 Plan: ensure Palin is on the tkt
So I have been thinking about Tuesday's results. It was a WTF moment for me. All the gains we have made the all the gains we were going to make..... I was pretty bummed out. Why, what happened? I ...
|We must GOTV!
Just surfing the net reading great blogs like dkos won't help anyone get elected! On Nov 3, we can resume our normal activites. Please do some get out the vote (GOTV) for your local democrats! I ...
|Nebraska dems, meet me 4 GOTV
Just a short diary..... I will not lay down, I will stand. Will you stand with me? Meet me in Omaha at 49th/Dodge to Get Out The Vote at Tom White's hq. I'll bring some yummies. We can meet for ...
|My GOTV program
This is a short post, but I decided to hell with the diary police. My plan is simple: I plan to get all my democratic friends to vote this November by either going to lunch or dinner after we vote. ...
|Gov can be for good
The government, taxpayers, helped me when I needed it so thank you! It was 1991, and I was 24 and had not gone to college. I got pregnant.
|Non christians: SDSU
I got this email from my christian sister who knows by political beliefs. I did not respond because it's not worth the arguement (me vs entire and extended family). It makes me want to vomit. ...
|Just something to smile about: OSU Glee Flash Mob
Hey, I came across this and it made me smile. Given the news lately, I needed something to smile about and thought you might too! This will remind us that the future is bright. These young ppl ...
|I have been banned by Redstate.com
I am not the first, and I won't be the last. I was banned for writing two posts to two diaries. My comments were not inflamatory, just questioning the diaries. The first one was regarding the ...
|Updated GOP speaking to my son's HS class
Scroll down for original post/background UPDATE 1 : We talk alot about politics in my house and I don't tell him that all republicians are bad and all ...
|Updated GOP speaking to my son's HS class
Nebraska's moronic congressman, Lee Terry, is speaking at my son's government class today. I had to sign a permission slip for him to attend it. It made my stomach turn to sign, but i did so because ...
|Rep. Neugebauer said it
MSNBC and TPM are reporting that Rep Neugebauer admitted to yelling "...baby killer..." to Stupak during his floor speech yesterday. He credits the atomsphere for his outburst. Funny, that what they ...
|TPM: Stupak is getting primaried from the left!
TPM reports that former teacher and county commissioner will challenge Rep. Bart Stupak in the Aug. 3 Democratic primary in Michigan (according to he Detroit Free Press). Her name is Connie ...
|WESTBORO IN OMAHA
This is brief: Westboro Church is protesting my son's public school today, now, for their club supporting gays and leisbans, and for their recent production of Rent (pg version). Millard North ...
|So I am watching the HCR Summit
and so far my conclusion is that there is no way that both sides can meet in the middle or on the side or anywhere. This is just heart-breaking for me. I really thought that Republicans would work ...
|Joe's You Tube request for campaign donations
I would assume he is getting scared in light of the $500M* raised for his opponent in less than 24 hours. Here's my evidence: https://secure.piryx.com/donate/WzJc4e8g/joewilson/attack M=100, ...
|Where is Rep. Lee Terry's Plan?
Hi all, Before I attended Nebraska Rep. Lee Terry's TH last week, I researched his stance on HCR. Basically, he wants to let everyone in on the Federal Employee's Benefit Plan. I called his ...
|NE Nelson's town hall live right now
Senator Nelson is holding a town hall meeting right now. You can log on at the link below. http://www.kmtv.com/ Nebraskan are typically nice people so I would be surprised to see any big out ...
|How do we show our strength?
I've been reading this John Gault stuff and it just irrates me. Don't get me wrong, creativity is important to our economy, but I am tired of being considered unimportant to our economy because I am ...
|Ten Rep Wamp says that health care is a privilege
Wow! Health care is a privilege according to Tennessee Rep Zach Wamp. Lucky for him he has great health insurance provided by us. Words cannot express my fustration. He claims that people turn down ...
|Nebraska senator response to no vote on stimulus
I had my policitical awakening this year, and now there is no turning back. Ignorance was bliss, for now I am obessed and addicted. I am thinking I made need an intervention but who to call? So today,
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Paula68154
- This past Tuesday, Michelangelo Signorile , liberal activist and host of the “Michelangelo Signorile Show” on the Sirius XM Progress channel, obliterated a hateful conservative caller from ...225 comments 708 Recs
- To begin, let me start off by saying that this is the first diary I've written for the DK community, so please bear with me and absolutely provide any constructive criticism you see fit so - I'm ...47 comments 15 Recs
- For three years, "tax reform" has been the centerpiece of the Republican Party's program for the American economy. Ever since taking control of the House, GOP leaders have promised that "lowering ...80 comments 66 Recs
- This library in Michigan took the Teabaggers efforts to their logical conclusion, and won!64 comments 235 Recs
- My niece's husband rails against people who want any kind of gun safety regulations. He also has a shotgun. And a two-year-old daughter. I once nicely asked my niece, who, like her husband, is ...659 comments 446 Recs
- Dear Reader, I have been receiving a lot of questions and unfounded concerns following the Supreme Court’s ruling about the Affordable Care Act aka Obamacare. I decided to write an open letter ...3 comments 5 Recs
- kron4 news (san francisco) tonite announced when president obama signed the sequester into existence... then they actually discussed what was going on - and ... to my shock and amazement, after some ...195 comments 299 Recs
- This is fucking awesome, and hilarious, and appropriate, and reflective of my thinking on the issue. Look, I've long maintained that Daily Kos isn't for everyone, and will never strive to be. It is ...860 comments 564 Recs
- A timeline and presentation of the evidence of the Steubenville rape case. Warning: Graphic descriptions and language ahead.286 comments 441 Recs
- I live in Nebraska. I catch a lot of grief here on DKOS. I don't care because I grew up true blue, in Chicago. People have told me, "I don't trust YOU!" I don't care. I don't have a vote to decide ...196 comments 1243 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.